Houston Cosmetic Dentistry

Restoration Smiles clinic is one of the dentistry for kids; We are providing preventive and general dental care for children’s in Tomball, Houston, TX. Book an appointment today and call us at - ( 713-999-6716 ). Family Dentist Houston

Comments

• Viking64Viking64 Posts: 3,985
    You can't even get English straight so who would trust you with a child's teeth? :o
  • msgmsg Posts: 4,944
    Now I feel a little bad for missing the writing mistakes.
    I don't have any kids, but I just smashed out my nephew's front teeth so I could try this place out. Guess we won't be going afterall. Oh well. No harm done.
    I disabled signatures.
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 22,116
    Do they use a game console as part of their dental armamentarium?
    One is confused.

Oh, by the way, is this stuff good for teeth or bad for teeth?

6a0wyskwztu6.png
  • motorstereomotorstereo Posts: 1,265
    This place needs a moderator soooo bad. How bout you Doc Hardy?? Can I nominate you for Polk Forum moderator?
  • jdjohnjdjohn Posts: 862
    msg wrote: »
    Now I feel a little bad for missing the writing mistakes.
    I don't have any kids, but I just smashed out my nephew's front teeth so I could try this place out. Guess we won't be going afterall. Oh well. No harm done.
    I'm sure he deserved it. Did he sass you?
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator

Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • msgmsg Posts: 4,944
    He did. I was teaching him about use of a good USB cable, and he said he couldn't hear a difference.
    I disabled signatures.
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 22,116
    If nominated I will not run.
    If elected I will not serve.

:p
  • polrbehrpolrbehr Posts: 2,342
    msg wrote: »
    He did. I was teaching him about use of a good USB cable, and he said he couldn't hear a difference.

Someone is on point today :D
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 42,156
    I'm offended. What about teens, adults and the elderly?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."