Outlaw Audio Ultra X-12 subwoofer- 10 mos old

For your consideration: one Outlaw Audio Ultra-X12 Powered Subwoofer. Less than a year old. Very low hours. Never pushed hard. Protective covering/tape never removed from top of subwoofer.

Among the Ultra-X12's many features are:
• A down firing design that virtually eliminates audible port noise
• A long throw 12" driver for deep bass extension
• A powerful 350 watt Audera ® amplifier for precise driver control
• Variable port tuning for customized output
• Signal Sense for automatic turn on/off
• 180-degree phase control
• Line and speaker level inputs
• Detachable power cord

Buyer pays shipping and paypal fees.

$275

Comments

• dbryantdbryant Posts: 520
    v0qw8chnnu1y.jpeg
    bmbmyiwn3l61.jpeg
    qxv0sjmbw7aj.jpeg
    2jywhvykip0m.jpeg
    That is the protective covering for the glossy top that you see. It peels off
    Two
    Lowest extension is no plugs.
  • rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 5,584
    Man pretty sweet deal here! GLWS!
    HT Rig:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Peachtree Audio NovaPre; B&K TX4430; Bryson BPD-1; Mains: Dynaudio Excite x18; Center - Polk cs400i; Heights, Center Surround - Klipsch KHC - 6 In-Ceiling; Surrounds - Monoprice in-ceiling; Sub - HSU VTF-2 MK5; LG UP870 4K BDP; NVidia ShieldTV
    ;
    Master Bedroom
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Definitive Technology SM45, NHT Super One CI surrounds, Martin Logan Dynamo (original), Squeezebox Touch
  • adb3daadb3da Posts: 478
    Where is local, if one wanted to avoid the cost of shipping?
    Maine
    Bump
    Trade pending on the Klipsch forum
    Maybe not.

If you cover pp fees, $340 shipped
  • mjfloyd1mjfloyd1 Posts: 70
    edited March 10
    I'll take it for $340 shipped plus fees if still available
    Post edited by mjfloyd1 on
    I am new here. Lots of feedback on eBay and audiogon
    Wow ur asking for it fella. @mjfloyd1 I would edit out my info before it’s too late lol...
    HT Rig:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Peachtree Audio NovaPre; B&K TX4430; Bryson BPD-1; Mains: Dynaudio Excite x18; Center - Polk cs400i; Heights, Center Surround - Klipsch KHC - 6 In-Ceiling; Surrounds - Monoprice in-ceiling; Sub - HSU VTF-2 MK5; LG UP870 4K BDP; NVidia ShieldTV
    ;
    Master Bedroom
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Definitive Technology SM45, NHT Super One CI surrounds, Martin Logan Dynamo (original), Squeezebox Touch
    Texted
    Sold
    Sold to me!!!!!
  • motorstereomotorstereo Posts: 1,212
    Cool.....so much for the 100 post rule.
    Cool.....so much for the 100 post rule.

There is no rule anymore. Read the guidelines. 100 posts to sell, up to seller’s discretion who to sell to.
    HT Rig:
    ;
    Master Bedroom
    We texted and mjfloyd is a super nice guy. Im not big on post counts as I dont have a high count but have been reading these forums for like 12-14 years. This is a good forum, with good people. Klipsch forum has good peeps as well.
    Well all I can say is I'm very thankful nooshinjohn is an honest, stand up guy that plays by the rules. I'm thankful every time I spin a record that he sold his item to me rather than someone coming here from a google search even though he had a few opportunities.
    What does that mean? The rules were followed. If you arent happy about it maybe you should have bought it. Otherwise, you really dont have a complaint or a reason to spew negativity...
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 6,817
    giphy.gif
    • "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
    giphy.gif
    • "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
    giphy.gif
    dbryant wrote: »
    What does that mean? The rules were followed. If you arent happy about it maybe you should have bought it. Otherwise, you really dont have a complaint or a reason to spew negativity...

Apparently I misinterpreted the 100 post rule. Not spewing negativity here and if you come to the meet in Sutton Mass. on the 23rd I'll buy you a cold one.
    But once again I'd like to thank nooshinjohn for not selling his cart to an outsider doing a google search and to me instead; even if I do make mistakes from time to time.
    Arrived damaged. Had cloth cover wadded up under bottom of sub and foam board on only 3 of 4 sides. Arrived with only one port plug and no spikes or power cord. Double boxed but boxes had no ratings on them so Dorian says UPS will not pay out a claim. Sub is dented on corner where back meets top and scuffed up on two other sides and local furniture repair company wants $200 to bondo and repaint sub. Dorian thinks this is too much.

He said that if I call UPS to inspect it then I am “stuck with it”. Now he says that if I had called UPS there would have been no return shipping charge.

Dorian wants me to accept $100 as damage or wants me to pay return shipping on the sub that arrived damaged.

What do the folks on the Polk forum think?

wow, spin things. Im not even doing this. I was bending over backwards to help.

Yes, it got chipped. It was shipped in a double boxed subwoofer shipping container with added 2.5” foam on all sides.

Yup, forgot to put the spikes and power chord in.

I sent him $100 as that is what he said he received as a quote. He sent the money back.

Im not debating, Im not arguing. When you turn into a complete tool, I wont assist. This Dr is not able to take or find the box rating and UPS wont pay out til they do.

All he has to do is call ups and ask them to inspect and return.

Tick me off, and you are on your own. End of discussion. You sent $100 back. It cost me $118 to ship.

You paid $340 and it the sub got chipped but driver and amp are perfect.
    I will not comment or debate this further