Concert Blu-rays/DVDs

John MegadethJohn Megadeth Posts: 2,097
edited December 2018 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I’m continuing the thinning out of my media collection, so here are a couple of new ones. I’ll likely be adding more soon.

For sale is a copy of Led Zeppelin on DVD. The discs show some surface wear, but it should not impede on playback. The outer sleeve shoes some minor shelf wear, and the second disc holder is cracked; however, the disc stays in its slot well when the booklet is closed. It will not slide around during shipment.

Price: $10.00 plus shipping via PayPal

y7kg9ug8mp3c.jpeg
04ixldie3rmc.jpeg
dddewii8x4rm.jpeg

For sale is The Big 4—Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax: Live from Sofia, Bulgaria on Blu-ray. The discs and case are in like-new condition.

Price: $15.00 plus shipping via PayPal

irqp66cvb9qd.jpeg
ff7j395annxb.jpeg

Comments

• John MegadethJohn Megadeth Posts: 2,097
    edited December 2018
    If you’re a fan of heavy metal, The Big 4 is awesome. I got it mainly for the Megadeth set, but what’s especially awesome is the Am I Evil? performance by all four bands onstage at the same time. So epic!
  • indyhawgindyhawg Posts: 1,061
    I will take the Big 4.
  • indyhawg wrote: »
    I will take the Big 4.

🤘

• Big 4 has sold
  • PSOVLSKPSOVLSK Posts: 3,835
    That Led Zeppelin disc is fantastic. "Going to California" at Earls Court is one of my all time favorites.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • PSOVLSK wrote: »
    That Led Zeppelin disc is fantastic. "Going to California" at Earls Court is one of my all time favorites.

Watching the drum solo before Moby Dick is killer.

• Led Zeppelin is still available and now includes free shipping for $10.00
  • stretchlstretchl Posts: 1,153
    SOLD.
    “Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'
    - Isaac Asimov

Hi-Fi
    Apple Lossless --> Squeezebox Touch --> Joule Electra LA-100 Mark iii --> MIT AVT2 IC's --> Adcom GFA-555ii --> MIT EXP S2 Cables --> LSiM-705's
    Visuals
    http://StretchPhotography.com
    http://Vimeo.com/channels/stretchphoto
  • Led Zeppelin has sold