Ordered a McIntosh

13»

Comments

• ClipdatClipdat Posts: 4,965
    tonyb wrote: »
    Sweet, nice looking setup there. If I may suggest, as a next step, work on the cabling. ;)

I agree Tony, it does look sweet. I also agree regarding speaker cables. With the level of gear being used here, going to a nice entry to mid level SC will be an obvious and immediate improvement over standard 12ga wire.
  • mark090852mark090852 Posts: 801
    Clipdat wrote: »
    tonyb wrote: »
    Sweet, nice looking setup there. If I may suggest, as a next step, work on the cabling. ;)

I agree Tony, it does look sweet. I also agree regarding speaker cables. With the level of gear being used here, going to a nice entry to mid level SC will be an obvious and immediate improvement over standard 12ga wire.
    I agree 100%, but have other financial commitments at the present time. Hopefully someday...
    Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers.
    Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, Lumin D2
    Network Music Player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 4,965
    mark090852 wrote: »
    I agree 100%, but have other financial commitments at the present time. Hopefully someday...

I understand completely. No pressure man. You've already got an amazing system as is! I'm just excited for you and about the possibility of further upgrades enhancing your enjoyment.

But like you mentioned you have a big move coming up, etc. But, if/when you do go for some different speaker cables, do let us know! :)
13»