Comments

• txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 10,344
    Clipdat wrote: »
    I thought today was opening day!?
    lightman1 wrote: »
    Survived night one......

Us players start early
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC
  • EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 16,633
    Clipdat wrote: »
    I thought today was opening day!?
    Survived night one......

99% of the stuff at LSAF happens AFTER the "show hours" lol....

The show is technically "closed" but if your staying at the hotel..... well..... it never hurts to knock on the door, especially if you hear music still going lol....
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 6,614
    Absolutely stunning, Skip!
    • "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
    Those my old Ushers? And what tube amps are those?
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 13,358
    4b0xvtwz4stk.jpg

Yup.... B)
    Ryan has done a bang up job setting this up.

He should of went with a different color of wall paint.... B)
  • ZLTFULZLTFUL Posts: 4,963
    The tubes are Russ’ VTL monos he got from George.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 20,430
    I would be there proudly if my wife’s work didn’t mess with her schedule. My boy comes first, last and everywhere in between.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 10,337
    No guff John. There's always next year.
    Chicago is playing on the Ushers.... Good times.
  • halenhalen Posts: 384
    Good to see and meet. Good times. Ubered home. Have a great time guys.

Thank you Voltz and TonyB. I would have been royally effed if I forgot my backpack!! Which I did but thanks to you guys s I got it..

• txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 10,344
    edited May 2018
    Good morning gentlemen had a great time seeing you guys I’m posting on the south side of Dallas heading home

Thanks for dinner Halen

Mr. Tony thanks for coming And hope you have a great time

You guys be safe
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC
  • marvda1marvda1 Posts: 3,518
    Didn't think I would make it, but I'm here!!
    Amplifiers: MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800, Usher R1.5
    Preamp: deHavilland Ultraverve 3
    Transport/Dac: Cayin Venus cd-100i, Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkI
    Speakers: Rosso Fiorentino Volterra
    Speaker Cables: Analysis Plus Black Mesh Oval 9, Cerious Technologies Graphene Extreme
    Interconnects: Analysis Plus Copper Oval-In Micro, MG Audio Design Planus Cu2,
    Cerious Technologies Graphene Extreme
    Power Cables by: Cullen Cables, 6sons Audio, Swiss Cables
    marvda1 wrote: »
    Didn't think I would make it, but I'm here!!

Figured you’d show up if nothing else to try and order your gear heheheheheh.....

Anybody wanna buy one Ushers :wink:
    No worries on that... as part of his ability to travel freely around the country, Russ had to be sterilized so as to not further contaminate the gene pool.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 3,830
    Hoo dem peepil?
    I am disappointed by the severe lack of pictures in this thread.

• ClipdatClipdat Posts: 6,614
    Everyone is too busy rocking out to the great systems!

I'm sure we'll start to see some nice room photos soon!
    I am disappointed by the severe lack of pictures in this thread.

• "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
    Viking64 wrote: »
    Hoo dem peepil?

Russ @lightman1 and Mike @02guy

Halen @halen and TonyB @tonyb
  • ZLTFULZLTFUL Posts: 4,963
    And I only come out during the day so...
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • gudnoyezgudnoyez Posts: 6,813
    edited May 2018
    Ryan nice room you and Russ put together lots of nice gear. One can only think that due to lack of pictures you guys made it no further than your room what gives?
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • DSkipDSkip Posts: 15,770
    Conversation between two unidentified polkies at 2:45 am:

1. Is that power tube on?
    2. That's a CD player, preamp....
    1. No, is that power tube on?
    2. 12ax7, 12au7....

And so it continued.
  • marvda1marvda1 Posts: 3,518
    Wasn't me :( :D
    Amplifiers: MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800, Usher R1.5
    Preamp: deHavilland Ultraverve 3
    Transport/Dac: Cayin Venus cd-100i, Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkI
    Speakers: Rosso Fiorentino Volterra
    Speaker Cables: Analysis Plus Black Mesh Oval 9, Cerious Technologies Graphene Extreme
    Interconnects: Analysis Plus Copper Oval-In Micro, MG Audio Design Planus Cu2,
    Cerious Technologies Graphene Extreme
    Power Cables by: Cullen Cables, 6sons Audio, Swiss Cables
  • msgmsg Posts: 4,886
    Tony, I thought you'd look, I don't know, more Italian and intimidating.
    Though I suppose being a regular fellow makes it easier to get closer for the hits.

Man, I can't believe it's over already. That's it?!?
    I disabled signatures.
    Yep... don’t let the looks fool you. Halen was put on ice less than 5 minutes after that picture was taken.

• erniejadeerniejade Posts: 4,859
    msg wrote: »
    Tony,
    Though I suppose being a regular fellow makes it easier to get closer for the hits.

Man, I can't believe it's over already. That's it?!?

Nice of you to notice. Tony was irregular for a while but he saw the doctor and have him some stuff to make him regular. Tony, was it just some aloe pills or stool softener?
    Den: Lumin D1,Wireworld Silver Eclipse, KEF LS50 Wireless, Velodyne SPL1200, Technics 1200, Denon DL160, Jolida D9,
    USB helper: w4s Recovery
    Living Room: Teac AI-3000,T+A PA 1530R, Tyler Highland H2, Aries Mini, Grant Fidelity Tube Dac 11
    Have but haven't used in a while: LH Labs VI Dac, Cayin SCD50T