LSAF 2018

Comments

• treitz3treitz3 Posts: 12,694
    Just booked my flight y'all. I'll be there early Friday morning.

Tom
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction.
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 10,085
    treitz3 wrote: »
    Just booked my flight y'all. I'll be there early Friday morning.

Tom

Dang it! I shouldn't have invited him last year.....
    Now he'll just keep showing up.
  • kharp1kharp1 Posts: 2,608
    OK, I'm going to be able to come in Friday and Leave Sunday. Glad I was able to get a flight to work out...Someone has to keep an eye on you guys!
    Main System:
    Joule-Electra LA 100 MKIII
    Pass Labs Aleph 30, McCormack DNA-125, Parasound A21
    Marantz SA-14S1
    Usher CP-6311/Tyler Acoustics Taylo Reference Monitor, LSA-1
    Dual SVS SB2000
    Wireworld Equinox 7 bi-wire, Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7 IC

Secondary Rig:
    Parasound P5, Audio Electronics by Cary Constellation
    Marsh a200s, Audio Elecrtonics by Cary Hercules
    Pioneer Elite DV-45a, Denon DVD-2910
    Klipsch Epic CF-1, Vandersteen 3CE sig
    Analysus Plus Oval

• lightman1lightman1 Posts: 10,085
    kharp1 wrote: »
    OK, I'm going to be able to come in Friday and Leave Sunday. Glad I was able to get a flight to work out...Someone has to keep an eye on you guys!

Make up your mind Kerry.....
  • voltzvoltz Posts: 5,013
    Driving up Thursday!
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • DSkipDSkip Posts: 15,331
    I'm going to have to rent a uhaul this year.
    audiothesis.com/

Speakers: Harbeth: 30.2, SHL5+; Usher: Be-10, T-515; Rosso Fiorentino: Elba, Pienza, Certaldo, Fiesole, Volterra; Polk: T50, Signature S15, RTA 15tl, RTi12; Sonner Audio Allegro Unum, Legato Unum, Legato Semis, Legato Duo; Emerald Physics CS-2.8; Klipsch KLF-20
    Preamps: Shuguang S200MK, Dayens Ampino, Parasound P5
    Amps: Shuguang S845MK, Dayens Ampino Monoblocks, Parasound A23
    Integrateds: Triode Corporation TRV-88SER, MastersounD: BoX, Dueventi, Compact 845, Evolution 845; North Star Design Blue Diamond
    Sources: AURALiC Aries, Denon HEOS Link, North Star Design: Magnifico, Supremo, Incanto, Intenso, Venti
    Cabling: Wireworld
    TV: Sony XBR-75X940C
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 30,568
    nbrowser wrote: »
    kharp1 wrote: »

Good luck with this crew...carry a lot of good luck charms and a taser...in case one of em...get's squirrely!

Might be more than one, he may need to re-charge that taser every 4 hours.
    HT SYSTEM-2 channel
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Dynaudio Audience 72
    Polk FX500 surrounds
    Cary xciter dac
    Cullen modded Sonos
    Joule la-100 pre
    B&k Ref 4420 amp

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Analysis plus crystal oval ic's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    B&k 1430
    Tad 803 speakers
  • ZLTFULZLTFUL Posts: 4,764
    Steve is borrowing a projector and screen from me for Sunday's presentations so I *have* to be there. lol.

On a side note, Russ and I are bringing some random toys with us and I plan on sourcing everything from my laptop/Plex server back here at home.

Should have 2 complete systems with "vintage" gear to just relax and jam out to. Not trying to win any awards or show off...just want to provide good listening vibes.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 16,299
    ZLTFUL wrote: »
    Steve is borrowing a projector and screen from me for Sunday's presentations so I *have* to be there. lol.

On a side note, Russ and I are bringing some random toys with us and I plan on sourcing everything from my laptop/Plex server back here at home.

Should have 2 complete systems with "vintage" gear to just relax and jam out to. Not trying to win any awards or show off...just want to provide good listening vibes.

You going for the "kicked out of the hotel award"? Thats not on the list, but I've heard its a highly coveted award.....

Or are you going for the @txcoastal1 fall down award hehehe......
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 10,218

You going for the "kicked out of the hotel award"? Thats not on the list, but I've heard its a highly coveted award.....

Or are you going for the @txcoastal1 fall down award hehehe......

What you talkin' about Willis....I've never fell down
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

Can you bring those Amp Camp Amps?
    audiothesis.com/

Speakers: Harbeth: 30.2, SHL5+; Usher: Be-10, T-515; Rosso Fiorentino: Elba, Pienza, Certaldo, Fiesole, Volterra; Polk: T50, Signature S15, RTA 15tl, RTi12; Sonner Audio Allegro Unum, Legato Unum, Legato Semis, Legato Duo; Emerald Physics CS-2.8; Klipsch KLF-20
    Integrateds: Triode Corporation TRV-88SER, MastersounD: BoX, Dueventi, Compact 845, Evolution 845; North Star Design Blue Diamond
    Sources: AURALiC Aries, Denon HEOS Link, North Star Design: Magnifico, Supremo, Incanto, Intenso, Venti
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 12,294
    Russ and I are bringing some random toys

Scares me and I'm fearless....

DSkip wrote: »

Can you bring those Amp Camp Amps?

That's the plan.

Was originally going to pair them with the horns Dan won last year but the basement project has took away all of my planned time on those. But I have compression drivers, mids and woofers for that project...

Going to instead pair the ACAs with a Jolida JD50A passive pre. DAC will be my Peachtree DACiT.
    May bring a Denon 2900 in silver as well to spin discs.

Speakers I am bringing along are my re-capped Monitor 5 Series IIs with RD0198s and the Usher V-601s.
    I *may* be bringing my Silverlines (pair great with SET amps so I might put them together with Russ' VTL Compact 100 pair but still in need of a pre for those).
    I am also considering bringing my redone Epik Legend sub.

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • kharp1kharp1 Posts: 2,608
    I probably made a mistake parting with those ACA's. Oh well, certainly won't be my last one.
    Main System:
    Joule-Electra LA 100 MKIII
    Pass Labs Aleph 30, McCormack DNA-125, Parasound A21
    Marantz SA-14S1
    Usher CP-6311/Tyler Acoustics Taylo Reference Monitor, LSA-1
    Dual SVS SB2000
    Wireworld Equinox 7 bi-wire, Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7 IC

Secondary Rig:
    Parasound P5, Audio Electronics by Cary Constellation
    Marsh a200s, Audio Elecrtonics by Cary Hercules
    Pioneer Elite DV-45a, Denon DVD-2910
    Klipsch Epic CF-1, Vandersteen 3CE sig
    Analysus Plus Oval

Anybody create a list of everyone who's coming this year?

Do we have a layout of exhibitors yet and what rooms they will be in?

Tom
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction.
    edited April 2018
    Anybody create a list of everyone who's coming this year?

Do we have a layout of exhibitors yet and what rooms they will be in?

Tom

What up Tom, you looking for a date :p ;) :D :D :D
    Russ won't snuggy with ya'
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC
    No. F'r has his own bed this year and he invited Tony and some other dude.

Traitor. I don't like him anymore.

Tom

Tom

He likes men with hair. You Kerry and Joey are safe.
    audiothesis.com/

Tom

Kerry compensates with hair on his back....don't cut him short :D :D :D
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

Tom

Kerry compensates with hair on his back....don't cut him short :D :D :D

Don't have to. >:)
    audiothesis.com/

We <3 ya Kerry :)

Kerry are you driving in with someone??
    He is flying in now.
    audiothesis.com/

txcoastal1 wrote: »
    We <3 ya Kerry :)

Kerry are you driving in with someone??

Kerry is flying down while Russ and I are driving down from central IA...

edited April 2018
    Yep2 wrote: »
    If I see Ron, Im going to try to "pick pocket" him. :p

Wife already did...she even confiscated my junk, Sam Kinison style :/