Apple Music family plan not working

Hello,

I purchased the Apple Music family share plan and shared with my family. And it works great on my wife's phone. However, when I want to invite my friend into this sharing plan, it often prompts her to get a subscription of Apple Music. I was annoying with this problem and search some solutions on Google. I had tried all possible way but failed. And a solution said I can convert the Apple Music to get the Apple Music family share working. Is it legal to do that?

Anybody experienced?

Comments

• mantismantis Posts: 15,408
    Call Apple they will get it fixed for yeah.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • BlueMDPickerBlueMDPicker Old Polk Posts: 6,983
    It may require that your friend have an Apple ID (email address @me.com or @iCloud.com). I believe the email address can be obtained free of charge.

• NightfallNightfall Posts: 8,239
    No, that's not legal. Also it seems like you posted this to advertise this program, being your first post here, IMO.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • jellichojellicho Posts: 1
    Here I find three solutions for you. You can try them one by one.

1. Setting up Apple Music Family Sharing on iOS
    If you are using an iOS device such as an iPhone or and iPad follow these steps to set up the family sharing feature:

Step 1. Log into your Apple Music account and then find the Apple Music family sharing feature by clicking on the “settings” icon and then tapping on your name.

Step 2. Select the "set up family sharing" icon and then click on the “get started” button. The app will give you on screen prompts on what to do next. Follow the prompts until the setting up process is completed.

Step 3. The final stage is now to invite family members so that they can enjoy shared features on the application.

2. Setting up the Apple Music Family Sharing on Mac
    If you are using a PC to listen to Apple Music then it must be a Mac. To set up Apple Music family sharing on a Mac, follow these simple steps:

Step 1. Log into your Apple Music account to start the process.

Step 2. Open the iCloud settings by clicking on the apple logo located on the top left corner of your screen and then click on the “system preferences” icon. On the preferences window click and open the “iCloud” icon.

Step 3. Now select the "Set Up Family" icon and follow the prompts on the screen to start and compete the set up process.

Step 4. The final stage is to invite family members to enjoy the features of the family plan features.

3. Setting up Apple Music family sharing on Android
    To set up Apple Music family sharing feature on an android device, follow these steps:

Step 1. Log into your Apple Music account to get started.

Step 2. Click on "account settings" to open the manage family feature.

Step 3. Open settings and start the family sharing set up process. Follow the onscreen prompts until the process is completed.

Step 4. Now you should start inviting family members to share on the features of Apple Music that are sharable.

If your problem still not fix, you can look it up in how to set up apple music family sharing.
  • joecoulsonjoecoulson Posts: 3,471
    47wqvbxvi51k.jpeg
    Auralic Vega G1/Rega TT/Denon SACD - Parasound P6 - PS Audio M700x2 - Elac Adante AF-61
  • Don't worry, if apple music family sharing doesn't work, you can try this instruction to convert Apple Music M4P to MP3 and share Apple Music with your friends.
  • I have an alternative way to share Apple Music with your family members.

The first thing is to remove the Apple DRM using an Apple Music Converter and convert the music to MP3 format, after that, you will be able to share the music with your family members.