FS: Cambridge Audio 651P MM/MC Phono Preamp

Rick88Rick88 Posts: 13,088
edited April 2017 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Due to an unforeseen financial setback, I am forced to sell a few items.

First up is my Cambridge Audio 651P phono preamp. It's a little over a year old and in mint condition.

This is a great sounding and well built unit, typical of Cambridge Audio products in my experience with the brand. It has a subsonic filter built in, which is somewhat rare in a phono pre (and I feature that I found found helpful at times over the years).

https://www.cambridgeaudio.com/products/hifi-and-home-cinema/azur-651p

It will ship in the original packaging with the PSU and manual, and I'll double box it as well.

For the life of me I can't find the receipt, but I'm pretty sure I paid $249 for it from Audio Advisor.

$149 Shipped, PayPal as a gift.

jx3kk00pi6m6.jpg
a43hnrijj9gl.jpg
4wg4w5ve122a.jpg
qnsntcibws9y.jpg

"Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

“I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God.” ~ Johnny Cash

Comments

• Rick88Rick88 Posts: 13,088
    Bump.

“I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God.” ~ Johnny Cash

No longer for sale.

Back on the market. Little use since May, same condition.

$99 shipped, PayPal as a gift.

• scubalabscubalab Posts: 2,797
    I'll take it Rick. Been meaning to see what a stand alone phono pre can do in my daughter's vinyl rig. PM coming! Too good of a deal to pass up.
  • dromundsdromunds Posts: 8,253
    You got that right. Congrats!
    Sold. Thanks!! B)

• Congrats and
    crap to me. :*
    As Lou Reed said, some of us gotta work.
    Studio 2 equipment;
    Yamaha a-s2100 Amp, CD-2100 CD player, T-S500 tuner
    Loudspeakers: Harbeth p3esr, Polk RT7
    Cables: Aural Harmony Sonnet Interconnect II, WireWorld Equinox 7 speaker,
    Black Cat silverstar 75 ohm digital, Signal Digital Power Cord, PS Audio Perfect Wave AC-3,
    Pangea SE14, Voltz supplied interconnects
    Optional: Arcam DV88 DVD/CD (HDCD) player, Polk SDS-400 speakers
  • scubalabscubalab Posts: 2,797
    It's been a BUSY couple weeks traveling for work. The Preamp was delivered last Friday, but I didn't even see it until yesterday and haven't had a chance to try it out yet. If it sounds as great as it looks (like new), we're in for a treat!

Big thanks to Rick for the great deal. Hope all is well with you!