Interest Check - Usher Locking Binding Posts

I'm ordering some of these to do my RTA-15tl because they are the best binding posts I've seen. What makes them so great? They are superb at clamping down spades and also have a locking mechanism for bananas.

I figured I would do an interest check to see if anyone else was interested. As a price - I would expect it to fall in the $80-90 per pair range, so these are not cheap, but they are well worth the money due to the intricate design - its basically two separate binding posts in one.

I'm not sure I could sell them individually yet, but if I can, who would be interested?

Usher+power5.jpg
audiothesis.com/

Speakers: Harbeth: 30.2, SHL5+; Usher: Be-10, T-515; Rosso Fiorentino: Elba, Pienza, Certaldo, Fiesole, Volterra; Polk: T50, Signature S15, RTA 15tl, RTi12; Sonner Audio Allegro Unum, Legato Unum, Legato Semis, Legato Duo; Emerald Physics CS-2.8; Klipsch KLF-20
Preamps: Shuguang S200MK, Dayens Ampino, Parasound P5
Amps: Shuguang S845MK, Dayens Ampino Monoblocks, Parasound A23
Integrateds: Triode Corporation TRV-88SER, MastersounD: BoX, Dueventi, Compact 845, Evolution 845; North Star Design Blue Diamond
Sources: AURALiC Aries, Denon HEOS Link, North Star Design: Magnifico, Supremo, Incanto, Intenso, Venti
Cabling: Wireworld
TV: Sony XBR-75X940C

Comments

• EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 16,135
    @DSkip Image not displaying
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • DSkipDSkip Posts: 15,136

It is on my PC. Anyone else having issues?
    audiothesis.com/

Speakers: Harbeth: 30.2, SHL5+; Usher: Be-10, T-515; Rosso Fiorentino: Elba, Pienza, Certaldo, Fiesole, Volterra; Polk: T50, Signature S15, RTA 15tl, RTi12; Sonner Audio Allegro Unum, Legato Unum, Legato Semis, Legato Duo; Emerald Physics CS-2.8; Klipsch KLF-20
    Integrateds: Triode Corporation TRV-88SER, MastersounD: BoX, Dueventi, Compact 845, Evolution 845; North Star Design Blue Diamond
    Sources: AURALiC Aries, Denon HEOS Link, North Star Design: Magnifico, Supremo, Incanto, Intenso, Venti
  • dkfreebirddkfreebird Posts: 1,061
    I see it on my iphone
    2 Channel
    Polk 1.2tl's Fully modded with dreadnought
    Rogue Atlas Magnum
    Rogue Magnum 66
    Marantz HD-DAC 1
    Marantz UD 7007
    Pangea PC
    Wireworld Equinox 7 interconnects
    Wireworld Equinox 7 Speaker Cables and Jumpers
    Home theater
    Marantz SR 5009 Sunfire Signature 425x5-B&W Cdm1nt Cdm Center Channel-Rel Strata iii sub
    Backups Polk Monitor 5 peerless,Monitor 7c,2.3tl,3.1tl,Polk,SRS2 pin/blade,Polk Crs+ pin/blade with stands.McCormack Dna 0.5 Deluxe,Dared Sl 2000A,Dayens Ampino
  • EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 16,135
    DSkip wrote: »

It is on my PC. Anyone else having issues?

Ok, then I'm gonna guess its my work firewall blocking the picture. It doesn't normally do that.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
    neneqz87id97.jpg
    audiothesis.com/

• VR3VR3 Posts: 22,395
    Those do look nice, how much for a pair?
    - Not Tom

Vr3Mods.com ///// Version3Audio.com

"No, that's silly talk. Dude, you can't possibly be this audio dumb so quit the act." - Doro
  • teekay0007teekay0007 Posts: 2,068
    edited February 2017

Ok, then I'm gonna guess its my work firewall blocking the picture. It doesn't normally do that.

It sensed audio ****!

VR3 wrote: »

That's what she said! :p

• txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 9,970
    teekay0007 wrote: »

It sensed audio ****!

VR3 wrote: »

That's what she said! :p

You can't say audiopoorn
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 40,652
    Why would one need a post that locks the banana plug in place? I've never had one fall out nor do I recall seeing anyone say they have.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 9,970
    ^^^Some are at different angles like my C4's are on the ground...so low i can't use spades
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 40,652
    So, you've had the banana fall out? Are the posts angled up or down?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

If I am approved to sell them outright, they would probably fall in the $100/pair range.

These are very similar to the WBT posts that sell for $180/pair:

http://www.partsconnexion.com/prod_pdf/wbt_62410.pdf
    audiothesis.com/

F1nut wrote: »
    Why would one need a post that locks the banana plug in place? I've never had one fall out nor do I recall seeing anyone say they have.

If they are looser one slight pull and they yank out. I've had that issue before, especially with my old PNF cables. I love the Furutech locking bananas that Doug carries, but locking posts are much easier to use.
    audiothesis.com/

• Hello from Greece , I just saw that post , and I am interested where did you order/buy these SUPERB USHER BINDING POSTS - Thanks in advance