FS: SDA SRS 1.2's

12346»

Comments

  • kmeekkmeek Posts: 225
    Yeah the drive is do-able but the timing sucks for me. I bought a pair of 2.3's about 3 weeks ago that depleted my Polk discretionary funding account. :'(

    You tell me? Non-TL pair of 2.3's or Original pair of SRS's?
    Should I have buyers remorse or not?
  • daddyjtdaddyjt Posts: 986
    kmeek wrote: »
    Yeah the drive is do-able but the timing sucks for me. I bought a pair of 2.3's about 3 weeks ago that depleted my Polk discretionary funding account. :'(

    You tell me? Non-TL pair of 2.3's or Original pair of SRS's?
    Should I have buyers remorse or not?

    Not, IMHO.
    Too much stuff to keep track of.

    Currently enjoying: Legacy Focus 20/20, McCormack DNA 225, Bill D C1, Oppo 105
  • Toolfan66Toolfan66 Posts: 14,242
    Both are underrated on this Fourm IMO!! The bonus to the 2.3's is you can use the dreadnought, and use non common ground amps, you can't do that with the SRS's..
  • kmeekkmeek Posts: 225
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    Both are underrated on this Fourm IMO!! The bonus to the 2.3's is you can use the dreadnought, and use non common ground amps, you can't do that with the SRS's..

    Yes you can! (for the 2.3's). And now that I have two of your excellent cases I will have an 800VA-DN to drive my SRS2's and a 1000VA-DN to drive my 2.3's (yet another reason why I don't have any money...lol!)
  • daddyjtdaddyjt Posts: 986
    In the process of finishing the basement, and moved everything from one side to the other (again), and came across these beauties, living under a canvas drop cloth. Made me think of Josh, and my trip to Denver. Hope he’s doing well.
    Too much stuff to keep track of.

    Currently enjoying: Legacy Focus 20/20, McCormack DNA 225, Bill D C1, Oppo 105
  • la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 3,594
    daddyjt wrote: »
    In the process of finishing the basement, and moved everything from one side to the other (again), and came across these beauties, living under a canvas drop cloth. Made me think of Josh, and my trip to Denver. Hope he’s doing well.

    Your posting reminded me of my non trip to Denver. :/
  • daddyjtdaddyjt Posts: 986
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Slacker @daddyjt

    I can’t argue with you, for the most part;-)

    To be clear, all the audio gear is covered and/or boxed to protect from drywall dust ATM...
    Too much stuff to keep track of.

    Currently enjoying: Legacy Focus 20/20, McCormack DNA 225, Bill D C1, Oppo 105
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!