Hey, I got stuff for you, and you're gunta like it, says Micah (and no smart mouth stuff)

Wake up people, Micah's back. And his promise not to say anything negative is like Cinderella's curse (it might turn into a pumpkin any minute now).

Yeah, yeah, it's me. And the reason I'm posting this thread here is to divert you from "The Clubhouse" down to the "For Sale Classifieds" forum. (I know no one ever goes there without being prodded.)

See, I got a get rid of some Classic Polk Audio loudspeakers taking up space in my tiny troll cave. And you're gonna want these. They've been touched by Matthew Polk. Touched!

bcnxv5hhjc0t.jpg

msjik25t9z7g.jpg

Anyway, look at me! Not saying anything negative, doop dee doo! La dee da! Yessir!

Now do yourself a favor, close this thread, go down to the "For Sale Classifieds" forum, and dig my Monitor 7Bs. They could be yours.

MICAH

(What is all this...?)
ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney

Comments

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    edited February 2016
    Price? Location?

And welcome back... I've only ever hear your name referenced in hushed tones :smile:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    Ruler of the gnome universe?! How did you get a title, I want one too! :p
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    Nightfall wrote: »
    Ruler of the gnome universe?! How did you get a title, I want one too! :p

You show up at the start of the forum that you might have helped build and you get one....

Lol
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,709
    That should read, Ruler of the hobbit trolls. ;)

Hey Micah, maybe you'd like to tell your sock stories to all these new folks.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    F1nut wrote: »
    Hey Micah, maybe you'd like to tell your sock stories to all these new folks.

Sounds dirty...do tell

2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • halo71
    halo71 Posts: 4,567
    Well he's got his work cut out for himself. If he wants to rule over all the trolls we got now.
    --Gary--
    Onkyo Integra M504, Bottlehead Foreplay III, Denon SACD, Thiel CS2.3, NHT VT-2, VT-3 and Evolution T6, Infinity RSIIIa, SDA1C and a few dozen other speakers around the house I change in and out.
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Hey! I'm purchasing said spearkerz from Micah. Should I meet him in a well lit parking lot near a police station?
  • Yeah and be sure its not near any bridges...he might have some associates under there.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    lightman1 wrote: »
    Hey! I'm purchasing said spearkerz from Micah. Should I meet him in a well lit parking lot near a police station?

This is for HIS protection...right?
    I assume you enjoy the thrill of possibly getting caught. Makes ya moist in the beard region.
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902

Funny, he asked us that about you.

We told him to alert the National Guard as back up.....and to wear pee resistant pants.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    mrbiron wrote: »

This is for HIS protection...right?
    I assume you enjoy the thrill of possibly getting caught. Makes ya moist in the beard region.

The thought of it does make the whiskers tingle a bit.