Denon 4311CI 11.2 Pre/Pro Receiver, XT32, MINT! $1200 SHIPPED and Paypal'd!!

Options
sbpolk
sbpolk Posts: 644
edited November 2012 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Hey all, I am selling my virtually brand new Denon 4311ci receiver. As you likely know, this is an 11.2 capable receiver/processor. I bought it NEW from Electronics Expo in July. I will include my receipt for warranty purposes.

I have been using it with 9 RBH speakers, taking full advantantage of Audyssey DSX Front Height and Front Wide speakers. IT IS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! It has been used in pre/pro mode, pushing an Emotiva XPR-5 and UPA-5. I just recently installed side surrounds for the tenth and eleventh channels, and used the receiver to run rear surrounds.

11.2 is stunning. The width and height of the sound stage is amazing, as you can probably imagine. XT32 does an absolutely fantastic job of calibrating my dual subs.

I sold it simply because I picked up an A100, the anniversary edition of this same receiver. I liked the shiny face... and the cast iron feet. ;0)

It will ship in the original box, and double boxed. Of course it includes the remotes, manuals, calibration mic, etc. And the receipt.

It is mint, 10/10.

Selling for $1200 SHIPPED and Paypal'd using gift method.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
Post edited by sbpolk on

Comments