LCD TV Stand, Polk Monitor 5's, Polk Monitor 10's, Stands

Options
BaggedLancer
BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
Never thought I'd part with my vintage monitors, but I've "upgraded" to Monitor 70's. I'm not so sure they are an upgrade, but I like the Cherry color and how they take up less room, so that's what I'm doing. NO SHIPPING, Pick up near Boston, MA

Polk Monitor 5's - Painted Black cabinets, minor paint chipping under the grille. - $80

IMGP1588.jpg

IMGP1587.jpg

Polk Monitor 10's w/ stands - Painted Black cabinets, dust on stands free of charge (will be clean for you) - $120

IMGP1591.jpg

IMGP1593.jpg

LCD Tv Stand - 2 cabinets for components, center slot for cable box, drawer for cables/remotes - $80

IMGP1585.jpg

IMGP1586.jpg
Post edited by BaggedLancer on

Comments

• BaggedLancer
    edited January 2012
    Options
    TV Stand sold. Speakers still available. Willing to negotiate.
  • BaggedLancer
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Monitor 5's are sold, 10's still available. Price drop to $100.
  • cnh
    cnh Posts: 13,284
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Never thought I'd part with my vintage monitors, but I've "upgraded" to Monitor 70's. I'm not so sure they are an upgrade, but I like the Cherry color and how they take up less room, so that's what I'm doing. NO SHIPPING, Pick up near Boston, MA

I hear you. Those are nice speakers I have both sets myself. But with the Peerless tweeter. I also run M-70s as L/Rs in my HT. But I have toyed with the idea of replacing those with, in fact, my Monitor 10s as they sound smoother with music and have a tad more "bass".

Someone should pick up the M-10s. They're a wonderful speaker that can go both ways: HT and two channel!

GLWTS!

cnh
    Currently orbiting Bowie's Blackstar.!

Polk Lsi-7s, Def Tech 8" sub, HK 3490, HK HD 990 (CDP/DAC), AKG Q701s
    [sig. changed on a monthly basis as I rotate in and out of my stash]
  • Mystery
    Mystery Posts: 2,546
    edited May 2012
    Options
    That's good price for the 10's with stands.
    Free bump! :)

Klipsch RB81, KG3.5, B&W DM602.5, Polk.
    Subwoofers: Klipsch RW10, Triad ProSub Bronze.