Lots of wire left for sale.

2»

Comments

• mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,032
    edited May 2003
    goingganzo,
    Sorry bud,there's 2 in front of you.I believe they are sold.
    If they don't and guy #2 doesn't want them ,then there yours bud.I try to be fair.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • goingganzo
    goingganzo Posts: 2,793
    edited May 2003
    no prob i was looking at cabble and what othe rmonster cabble would you recomend? the mkII 400? or go with the m series?
  • mantis
    edited May 2003
    goingganzo,
    I looked over your system and feel you should at least use M550i's.Max performance would be M950i's.You can upgrade with that level of interconnect and feel good about it.

Speaker wire I would use MCX-bi wires for front 3 and 14-4 for the rears.Max would be M1.4s bi wires for front 3 and MCX-bi wires for all rears from a bulk roll.

Video would be M500v series M1000v for Max perfromance.

Hope this helps yeah,
    Dan
    Dan
  • goingganzo
    goingganzo Posts: 2,793
    edited May 2003
    i allready have the monster cabble speaher wire. i dont know what it is but ut us 12guage and i put compreshon fitting bana plugs on them and ran the wire to bi wire the mains and a signal to the rears 12 guage all the way around. it is the realey thick pinklooking stuffthat costs 1.60 a foot but got it for around 90 a foot cues the sales person could not mesure.

do you know what the differance between the regular monster cabble and the m series?
  • HBombToo
    HBombToo Posts: 5,256
    edited May 2003
    Mantis, on short notice I decided to take the family back east. The problem is by the time you receive my payment and put the cables in the mail I won't be home to accept them. I would hate for them to go into mail hyper space and was wondering if you could delay shipping untill I return. If this causes you any problems I could give you my work addy for shipment.

Let me know because I'm leaving this Thursday.

HBomb
    ***WAREMTAE***
  • mantis
    edited May 2003
    goingganzo,
    M series Monster is there one down from reference line.Standard monster is well standard.The technology that goes into M series gets watered down for standard and so.

I suggest you read over Monsters websire and learn.It's good reading and you can get a better understanding about there technology.

HbombToo,
    I got your Email.......no problem.When your ready Email me...You got mail.
    Dan
    Dan
  • mantis
    edited May 2003
    I updated the list today.So it's current as you read this....

Wire is almost all gone......
    Dan
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited May 2003
    Dan,
    Send me an e-mail with addy. I'll take:
    Monstercable Optical 1m..............................20.00
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD