New Cables Acoustic Zen

Options
Gary Robertson
Gary Robertson Posts: 201
edited May 2003 in 2 Channel Audio
Not right away--BUT-- once these cables are burned in ,they ended up being one of the smartest things i have done-i've never heard such clean neutral delivery before.--incredible !!--This whole new system (system #2) is capable of putting tears in my eyes.. :-) Lnsey Buckingham's guitar work on the new Fleetwood Mac album is ecstacy through the Meridian-Bryston-Pridigy combo--and after the new cables burned in ,man !! it's totally different..................

Its all you peoples fault--none of this would have ever happened - but then i joind this club Polk and met up with all of you..i guess i'm trying to say THANKS
to all of you-your suggestions,arguments
, comments and remarks were well worth
it .........
System #2
Yamaha cdc-755,(20 bit DAC )
Yamaha KX W382 cassette deck,
ADCOM GFA-545-II.ampfilier,,
ADCOM GFP-450 Preamp ,,BBE audio Restoration System (ARS)--Monster--M850I Innerconects and Monster 14 gauge speaker cable and the Fabulous POLK RT-7's with a Velodyne 12/15 subwoofer system ....she rocks.........
System #1:
Meridian 508-24 cd.(20 bit DAC)
Adcom -Gfp 750 preamp,
Bryston 14b-sst amplifier,
Martin Logan Prodigy Electrostatc speakers.and Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II innerconnects (rca) with Acoustic Zen Satori Shotgun speaker cable.
............................. "Jazz is democracy in music".
Post edited by Gary Robertson on

Comments

• Gary Robertson
    Gary Robertson Posts: 201
    edited May 2003
    Options
    Acoustic Zen are among the elite cables. They are top rated (A) in stereophile and also there are nice clear photos of these cables on page 72 of the new May issue of Stereophile-i am on a web tv and i have no scanner or printer and that makes photos virtually impossible for me..AZ's are am extreme major competitor for Transparent and Nordhost and Tara--the prices are rediculous....i will review this equipment when i get it much more broken in......
    System #2
    Yamaha cdc-755,(20 bit DAC )
    Yamaha KX W382 cassette deck,
    ADCOM GFA-545-II.ampfilier,,
    ADCOM GFP-450 Preamp ,,BBE audio Restoration System (ARS)--Monster--M850I Innerconects and Monster 14 gauge speaker cable and the Fabulous POLK RT-7's with a Velodyne 12/15 subwoofer system ....she rocks.........
    System #1:
    Meridian 508-24 cd.(20 bit DAC)
    Adcom -Gfp 750 preamp,
    Bryston 14b-sst amplifier,
    Martin Logan Prodigy Electrostatc speakers.and Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II innerconnects (rca) with Acoustic Zen Satori Shotgun speaker cable.
    ............................. "Jazz is democracy in music".