• har_navalta
    har_navalta Posts: 957
    edited April 2003
    Options
    Here is the results after stained it with Bartley Penn Cherry
    Gel Stain.

A little close to the LSi's finish.

Jesse, what do you think of that Color? Let me know cuz
    you're the expert when it comes to woodworking.

I don't want it, I will color it with that B&W finish.

Thanks,
    Har
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,801
    edited April 2003
    Options
    Har,

Looks like you're doing a great job! As far as the color, yep, it looks like cherry. I will work up a color sample like the B&W's and get back to you.

Jesse
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• dthomps
    dthomps Posts: 352
    edited April 2003
    Options
    Not really relevant to all the Q&A goin on here, but I really have to say I am extremely impressed with the work you do, Har. Looks awesome. Hell, if I were to do anything half as nice as
    what you have done to that cabinet, I would jump for joy and probably not even touch it. Then here you are wanting better? Man, I cant even imagine! excellent work. Mike
  • har_navalta
    har_navalta Posts: 957
    edited April 2003
    Options
    Originally posted by dthomps:
    I really have to say I am extremely impressed with the work you do, Har. Looks awesome. Hell, if I were to do anything half as nice as
    what you have done to that cabinet, I would jump for joy and probably not even touch it. Then here you are wanting better? Man, I cant even imagine! excellent work. Mike

Thank you, I still have many things to accomplish and I'm still waiting for Jesse for the COLOR samples.

Har