CPU for sale...

avelanchefan
avelanchefan Posts: 2,401
edited April 2003 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
My wife bought me a newer computer recently and I am looking at getting rid of my old one. I can sell it as an all in one package, or break it up. computer comes in windows 98, and I will install Roxio's new cd burning software too. (100 dollars for that program..easy CD creator)

Computer
IBM Aptiva
P3 800
60 gb HD
256 Ram
16 mb video card (integrated)
CD-Rom (24x)
CD-RW (4x)
LAN card (10/100)
56k modem
Optical mouse (slightly used for 3 weeks)

17 inch Monitor (still very vibrant, no screen scratches)

New in box HP deskjet 3820. (600 x 2400 dpi) 12 ppm black, 10 ppm color. (those are specs, thats all I know about the printer) (100 dollars brand new per CC and BB)

The hard drive and 128 mb of ram is brand new (5 months old). I took out the old one and installed this one. After I reformat the hard drive to factory specs, there should be about 55+ gigs left in it. The computer is in excellent working condition, but it probably could use a good internal air cleaning. You coan also upgrade the video card i know for sure. Basically you disable the integrated one (in BIOS) and slap in the new one.

For everything I am asking 600$. That would include shipping. If you want to break it up email me offers. (does not come with speakers)
skpatton@comcast.net
Sean
XboxLive--->avelanchefan
PSN---->Floppa
http://card.mygamercard.net/avelanchefan.png
Post edited by avelanchefan on

Comments

• yoeddy
    yoeddy Posts: 140
    edited April 2003
    What are the specs on the Hard Drive? Would you sell it seperate? If so how much?
  • goingganzo
    goingganzo Posts: 2,793
    edited April 2003
    i would guess it is a ata 66 or 100 not a 133 or a ata.

you can get a new one for about the same. that is alot faster.

and if you get this you will spend at least 100 upgradeing the cdrom and cd rw. and you can olny put a 2x agp card in. and maybe a g-force2 anything more will be overkill. you cant upgrade the possor. and the ps wont suport a new bord. so you have limoted upgrades.

this is just my opion. this would make a good starter comp. but just at a lower price.