edited November 2001
    That's mother nature's way of saying, "don't live in arkansas."

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,276
    edited November 2001
    There is really only one occasion I would rather a girl not spit...and we guys know when that is.

With that said, I would rather a hottie get rid of something nasty in her mouth by spitting than to be a smoker and taste like I were kissing a garbage can all the time.

Hey, sometimes we get a nasty luggie or some undesireable nastiness that we need to rid ourselves of.

Ya know, this really is an informative forum! Learning all the time!

John
    No excuses!
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited November 2001
    by definition is NOT a hottie. The worst thing about dipping is friggin spit cups everywhere. I'm married to the Clampett clan and when you go to any of thier domiciles, paper cups, coffee cups, soda cans, 2 liter bottles full of the crap everywhere.

When I was in college, there was a girl who under other circumstances would have been a knockout, was a dipper. That was nasty.

Troy
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • -justin-
    -justin- Posts: 891
    edited November 2001
    dip dip dip...
  • jcaut
    jcaut Posts: 1,849
    edited November 2001
    You're right. I should have said "...who otherwise would be a hottie..."
  • jcaut
    jcaut Posts: 1,849
    edited November 2001
    That's mother nature's way of saying, "don't live in arkansas."

Now that's just not nice. Arkansas.......Clinton,..Klipsch..dipping chicks..Wal-Mart..

Oh well, never mind.
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited November 2001
    You have Baltimore, Polk, Micah, Justin and a gonorrhea epidemic. Coincidence??

Troy
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • -justin-
    -justin- Posts: 891
    edited November 2001
    Don't forget about John Strong. He lives in B-more too! :)

~JB

P.S. NOT a coincidence, we are sex crazy
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,276
    edited November 2001
    I'm always willing to contribute to the sexual education of an 18 year old. Then again, these days they could more than likely teach me the ways of the force (not that thats a bad thing of course!).

Yeah, I'm in the land of Polk headquarters, but I stay on my side of town (not that it's any better over here). Maybe I'll move to Alaska and shack up with an Eski-Ho.

John
    No excuses!