video tour

mjmcg
mjmcg Posts: 102
edited February 27 in Clubhouse Archives
Let them know about a video tour of the Polk facilities.
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• jeffeb3
    jeffeb3 Posts: 106
    edited July 2001
    Oh, I think someone's starting to warm up to the new feature's

(aside)
    that's so cute!!
    (/aside)
  • mjmcg
    edited July 2001
    only 10 votes out of 39 views...seems to me there should be some votes cast in the "no, who cares" column if that's they way y'all are.:(
  • Micah Cohen
    Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
    edited July 2001
    Guys... You're worrying needlessly. If we did this nifty thing, it'd be free. All you'd need is a DSL line to see it stream in real time! :D

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
  • mjmcg
    edited July 2001
    I was thinking more along the lines of an actual video production that we could have for our very own...
  • mjmcg
    edited July 2001
    Man, bunch of el'cheapos out there.
  • BobMcG
    BobMcG Posts: 1,585
    edited July 2001
    You'd do that to me?

I tell you I'd like to see a video tour of Polk manufacturing/testing/etc., and you want to streamline it to me via DSL?

Sorry, I can't get cable or DSL where I live. Life for me is a poke-**** dial-up... Thanks pal, I'll try to remember to send you stocking full of coal for Christmas!

BTW: I'm one of the votes for spending $10 or more for a VHS as long as it's worth it.
  • phd500
    phd500 Posts: 75
    edited July 2001
    Video only avalibale over the web, and it has to be through a DSL conection, how cheep is that? I think a hard copy VHS video would be beter. I think with as much as we pay for the products polk should be kind enouf to make a VHS tape that we can recieve through the mail for under $5. :mad:
  • gidrah
    gidrah Posts: 3,049
    edited July 2001
    I'd be interested in it for free, or for $10.00 with a coupon for $10.00 off for all club members:cool:
    Make it Funky! :)