Toy Story movie Pack

Options
PETERNG
PETERNG Posts: 918
edited November 2001 in Music & Movies
Just visited the store last night, both Toy story 1 and 2 packed with A Bug's Life in one pkg and sold for less than $30. What a buy!!!
Post edited by PETERNG on

Comments

• ncstatesman
    ncstatesman Posts: 145
    edited October 2001
    Options
    Peter,

I just bought the collectors edition 3 disk Toy story 1 , 2 and 3rd disk featuring behind the scenes stuff/other features for $52 - ouch!
  • PETERNG
    edited October 2001
    Options
    ay yah... man, you know what? the pak also included a free ticket for you to go see the new Monster movie:) ;):p
  • ncstatesman
    edited October 2001
    Options
    are you serious? I ordered mine on half.com - should get it on Firday or Saturday
  • PETERNG
    edited October 2001
    Options
    Yeap, if you can, cancel that order, then go to BB to get this pak, the price will go back to $42.99 after saturday 11/3/01.
  • juice21
    juice21 Posts: 1,866
    edited October 2001
    Options
    Originally posted by PETERNG
    ay yah... man, you know what? the pak also included a free ticket for you to go see the new Monster movie:) ;):p

Monsters, inc. this movie will be featuring the teaser trailer for epII. this movie looks pretty good anyway. already have my opening nite tickets ordered...
  • Micah Cohen
    Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
    edited October 2001
    Options
    Stick with the "Ultimate Toy Box" three-pack. Don't go trading that in for anything. There is awesome good stuff on there, including the THX "Cows" intro which is not available anywhere else. The 3rd disc is crammed with awesome stuff!

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
  • ncstatesman
    edited October 2001
    Options
    Great, I'll stick with the 3 pack - I like the behind the scenes stuff that goes beyond what you'd normally find on regulat DVD's, also, it's not worth the hassle of returning it now

By the way, what movie is "epII"?
  • juice21
    juice21 Posts: 1,866
    edited October 2001
    Options
    star wars episode II attack of the clones.
  • PETERNG
    edited November 2001
    Options
    Originally posted by Micah
    Stick with the "Ultimate Toy Box" three-pack. Don't go trading that in for anything. There is awesome good stuff on there, including the THX "Cows" intro which is not available anywhere else. The 3rd disc is crammed with awesome stuff!

MC

If you think the price that you paid extra justify for the "good stuff", then that's great. I still think you get a better deal on the new combo pak. For $30 bucks, you get 3 movies, TS1, 2 and A Bug's Life, they still have some of the extra cool stuffs on the disc, and a free ticket to see tne new movie "The Monsters,Inc".
    To pay $52 for 2 movies and get a little more for the extra? Well, how about we set up a poll on this?:)
  • ncstatesman
    edited November 2001
    Options
    I already have Bugs Life
  • Micah Cohen
    Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
    edited November 2001
    Options
    If you already have BUG'S LIFE, get the ULTIMATE TOY BOX. It rocks. Now, if I can just get my TS2 disc back from GREG, who is taking like three weeks just to watch the cool THX cow intro...

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
  • ncstatesman
    edited November 2001
    Options
    not changing - I'm stkicking with toy box