- Mantis?

Options
MxStYlEpOlKmAn
MxStYlEpOlKmAn Posts: 2,116
edited November 2002 in Speakers
Hey Mantis,
you should no about this...do u know how much it would cost to order a new subwoofer driver from M&K, how much it would cost? and will i need to send them the blown driver? i thought u might no..newayz thanks newayz if u dont
-MX-
Damn you all, damn you all to hell.......
I promised myself
No more speakers. None. Nada. And then you posted this!!!!
Damn you all! - ATC
Post edited by MxStYlEpOlKmAn on

Comments

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited November 2002
    Options
    How the eff is he going to know, call M&K.

I think you like Dan, I think you are sweet on him. ;)

Cheers,
    Rooster
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • MxStYlEpOlKmAn
    edited November 2002
    Options
    :supermad: ....umm no....el hes a effin installer, works for tweeter...and actually my dad is curious, and i have called m&k -- emailed em....no response or call back, i know the drivers are like 200-250....dat bout it....ohh well....i dont like hearing bass half way....lol...does neone no....
    I promised myself
    Damn you all! - ATC
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,056
    edited November 2002
    Options
    Mxstylepolkman,
    We don't carry M&K.BUt I know someone that does.I could get a contact number for you.If you already called M&K and didn't get an answer back VIA E mail or by Phone, maybe the M&K rep could help.I 'll get it for yeah.The number that is.

It's ok Russ he hasn't hit on me yeat.No worries for yeah......The twinkle in my eye is still yours.............LOL
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited November 2002
    Options
    Originally posted by MxStYlEpOlKmAn
    :supermad: ....umm no....el hes a effin installer, works for tweeter...and actually my dad is curious, and i have called m&k -- emailed em....no response or call back, i know the drivers are like 200-250....dat bout it....ohh well....i dont like hearing bass half way....lol...does neone no....

Jeezuz, this is like reading pig latin on a teletype.

If you tried to get in touch with M&K the last couple days, it's Thanksgiving. Either that or they had the Macy's parade on the wrong day. I'd wait and call 'em on Monday.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • MxStYlEpOlKmAn
    edited November 2002
    Options
    Jeezuz, this is like reading pig latin on a teletype. --

.....thats the new generation of mx style typin...el yeah!!!!! LOL!
    actually im too lazy to end sentences so i connect them with a bunch of periods......wouldnt u just think i would just press it one time and like let go?.....dont think so -- newayz -- im waiting for a reply....we will see.....im bored....
    I promised myself
    Damn you all! - ATC
  • MxStYlEpOlKmAn
    edited November 2002
    Options
    iway may redboray...osay iway ughtthoay iway ouldway ostpay niay igpay atinlay otay akemay oytray appyhay....lol!!! elpway iway redboray, osay iway ogay wayaay orfay ownay! LOL!!!

newayz i thought id do that little pig latin commentary.....since i have absolutely nothing else to do....who all is on here....
    I promised myself
    Damn you all! - ATC