Ken,Is a recall a good Idea???

Options
mantis
mantis Posts: 17,056
edited November 2002 in Troubleshooting
I'm not sure if I'm way off base here but,
after reading Shannon's post about the LsiC,If there was a way to send a recall letter to all LSIC owner's .Recall all the center's that are in stores that have the old crossover.....just to avoid this in the future........meaning me 2....I plan on finishing off my Lsi system with a LSIC,it won't matter in my theaterroom as I'm going screen and projectoer,But If I get it now and place it on top of my Sony XBR36 inch wega,and it messes up my colors like you guys,that would make me mad and I hate more then anything returning gear.
Dan
My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
Post edited by mantis on

Comments

• Steve@3dai
    Steve@3dai Posts: 983
    edited November 2002
    Options
    All TVs don't exhibit the problem, so I don't think it's worth a recall. Plus, if you have a problem, they'll just send you a crossover anyway.
    LSi 9/C/FX
    Arcam AVR-200
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,056
    edited November 2002
    Options
    Ture but I'd like to avoid the problem .Polk has been making center channels for awhile now,I'm suprised this one left the approval table unnoticed.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • Shannon W.
    Shannon W. Posts: 568
    edited November 2002
    Options
    My Question Is "why dose it only do it when I'm Realy running it hard"? I would think if there was a sheilding problem it would do it all the time? Just wondering.
    Shannon W. :cool:
    50" Samsung Plasma
    Sony STR-DA4ES "use as Pre/amp"
    Pioneer Elite DV-45A DVD Player
    DLO HomeDock Deluxe iPod docking station
    Directv HR20 Sat. Receiver in black
    Sunfire Cinema Grand 7 Signature Amp
    Monster Cable AVS2000
    Monster Cable HTPS 5100 MKII
    Polk LSi 9's Front R/L
    Polk LSiC Center
    Polk LSiFX R/L Surround
    Polk LSi 7's Rear R/L
    SVS PB12-Plus/2
    Velodyne SMS-1
    Sony PS3
    Click Here To View my Rig
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited November 2002
    Options
    Shannon, search on the LSiC in the forum. Either Ken or Paul posted what it does it. It's not a widespread problem (hence no need for a recall) and it's not a per se shielding problem. Contact Ken Swauger at customer service and he will hook you up.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut