Possible System Liquidation

JcM
JcM Posts: 37
edited March 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Edited 06/03/06

First let me say I've really enjoyed all the help I've recieved on this forum. Polkies are great!

I might be moving to a condo, and I need to sell my entire audio system. I wouldn't be moving until May, but I'm interested to hear if people might want some of my gear.

I have all accessories for all items, original warranty cards not yet filled out, and all packing materials.

All funds in Canadian dollars. OBO. Not including shipping.
The following items are up for sale:

LSi 15s Cherry -$1150
LSi 9s Cherry - $625
LSi C - $375
Harman Kardon AVR 635 - $750
Monster Power MPA 5150 -5 channel power amplifier 250wpc into 4ohms - $2300
Monster Power 5100 SS - Power Conditioner - $600
Monster M i550 SACD interconnects x2 -$125 a set
Pioneer 588a - some scratches on top $60
5 sets of four of monster spade quick locks $15 a set
Various runs of Monster coax(2) and optical(1) core series 1m each x3 $30
Sanus Ultimate foundation speaker stands for LSi 9s - $200
Sanus Euro Foundations audio rack(base plus 4 shelves) - $225
Monster Sub Interconnect 400 18ft with y adapter - $50

All items are in great condition and have been used for just under a year. PM me or post a reply if you are interested.

I will try to get pics up soon, but I'm currently in London Ontario, and the Speakers are in Ottawa.
My HT/Music System:
LSi 15s, LSi 9s, LSiC, HSU VTF-3 MK2, H/K AVR 635, Pioneer 588,Monster MPA5150 250wpc @4ohms, Monster HTS5100 SS, Monster cable throughout
Post edited by JcM on

Comments

• McLoki
    McLoki Posts: 5,231
    edited March 2006
    Monster Power 5100 SS - what do you want for it? (also 4 pair of your Spade quick locks.)
    Mains.............Polk LSi15 (Cherry)
    Center............Polk LSiC (Crossover upgraded)
    Surrounds.......Polk LSi7 (Gloss Black - wood sides removed and crossovers upgraded)
    Subwoofers.....SVS 25-31 CS+ and PC+ (both 20hz tune)
    Pre\Pro...........NAD T163 (Modded with LM4562 opamps)
    Amplifier.........Cinepro 3k6 (6-channel, 500wpc@4ohms)
  • maingey
    maingey Posts: 627
    edited March 2006
    Pics and Prices, Puleeze!!
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited March 2006
    EDITED: Happily.....
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited March 2006
    I'm interested if the prices are right.
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
    edited March 2006
    How much for the Sanus Ultimates?
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,573
    edited March 2006
    Let me know about the MC 550i IC's.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited March 2006
    PM Sent.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • MattN03
    MattN03 Posts: 558
    edited March 2006
    Can you post pics of the following?

Sanus Ultimate foundation speaker stands for LSi 9s
    Sanus Euro Foundations audio rack(base plus 4 shelves)
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited March 2006
    Great. Make a post when it's for sale.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • JcM
    edited March 2006
    Tour2ma, RussMan: You're right, and I'm sorry. I have edited my post.
    My HT/Music System:
    LSi 15s, LSi 9s, LSiC, HSU VTF-3 MK2, H/K AVR 635, Pioneer 588,Monster MPA5150 250wpc @4ohms, Monster HTS5100 SS, Monster cable throughout
  • SKsolutions
    SKsolutions Posts: 1,820
    edited March 2006
    Pretty solid maybe on the LSiC. PM sent
    -Ignorance is strength -
  • McLoki
    edited March 2006
    For those curious, to convert Canadian Dollars to US just use google.

To convert $600 Canadian to US dollars, in the search bar put in:

600 cad in usd

The result it returns is the conversion.

Michael
    Surrounds.......Polk LSi7 (Gloss Black - wood sides removed and crossovers upgraded)
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited March 2006
    Interested in the LSi9's if they are the old style.
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • Grimster74
    Grimster74 Posts: 2,564
    edited March 2006
    I could very well be interested in the whole speaker package if the price is right.
    Money Talks, Mine says Goodbye Rob!!!!
  • phoneisbusy
    phoneisbusy Posts: 867
    edited March 2006
    JcM,

PM about the Pioneer 588a. Sorry to hear you have to sell. Is there a reason why you can't keep the receiver and some of the speakers?

regards

Dave
    Time is the best teacher. Unfortunately it kills all its students.
  • JcM
    edited March 2006
    I didn't know there was an old style. They are the ones on the polk website under LSi 9. They are about 10 months old. Thanks for your interest.

-Julian
    jdhdiggs wrote:
    Interested in the LSi9's if they are the old style.
    My HT/Music System:
  • McLoki
    edited March 2006
    JcM wrote:
    I didn't know there was an old style. They are the ones on the polk website under LSi 9. They are about 10 months old. Thanks for your interest.

-Julian
    If you look at the front (with the grills off) or the back - can you see any seams in the gloss or is it all smooth. (seams = old style, no seams = new style)

The finish on the wood changed, and with the new style it is not recommended to try and remove the sides. (sound wise they are supposed to be the same)

Michael
  • JcM
    edited March 2006
    Can you tell from this picture? I think there is a seam.

-Julian
    McLoki wrote:
    If you look at the front (with the grills off) or the back - can you see any seams in the gloss or is it all smooth. (seams = old style, no seams = new style)

The finish on the wood changed, and with the new style it is not recommended to try and remove the sides. (sound wise they are supposed to be the same)

Michael
    My HT/Music System:
  • cmy330go
    cmy330go Posts: 2,341
    edited March 2006
    JcM wrote:
    Can you tell from this picture? I think there is a seam.

-Julian

Those are the newer ones with the seamless enamel finish. The older ones look like this.
    HT
    Mits WD-65737, DirecTV, Oppo DV-970HD, XBOX ONE, Yamaha RX-A1030, Parasound Halo A23, Rotel RB-985, Music Hall MMF-7, Parasound PPH-100, LSi-15, LSi-C, LSi-FX, LSi-7, PSW-1000, Monster HTS2600

2 CH
    Parasound Halo P3, Parasound Halo A21, Sutherland Ph.D, VPI Classic 3 w/ 3D arm & Soundsmith Aida Cartridge, Arcam CD72T, B&W 802 S3, Monster HTS2500,
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited March 2006
    You can also tell from the color. The new ones look far more red and glossy, the old are more yellow and flat.
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • JcM
    edited March 2006
    Thanks. Good to know.
    cmy330go wrote:
    Those are the newer ones with the seamless enamel finish. The older ones look like this.
    My HT/Music System: