Klipschorns for sale

bimmer
bimmer Posts: 3
edited March 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Just bought some Lsi 9's for HT use and the wife says I can't keep both the Klipschorns and the HT speakers cause there just isn't enough room. So my Klipshcorns are up for sale. These are mid 70's walnut in very good condition. I prefer pickup only. If anyone's interested make an offer.
Post edited by bimmer on

Comments

• ND13
    ND13 Posts: 7,601
    edited March 2006
    Read the "classifieds" rule book, please.
    "SOME PEOPLE CALL ME MAURICE,
    CAUSE I SPEAK OF THE POMPITIOUS OF LOVE"
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,500
    edited March 2006
    might want to put in your

a) price
    b) picture
    c) location

would be quite helpful, thanx
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • bimmer
    bimmer Posts: 3
    edited March 2006
    Sorry about that

$ 1800 is what I'm looking for. They are in great condition. I'll try to take some photos tonight and post them tomorrow. I'm in Connecticut.
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited March 2006
    I would try Agon first, expensive, non-polk speakers have a real hard time here, no matter how classic.
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited March 2006
    jdhdiggs wrote:
    I would try Agon first, expensive, non-polk speakers have a real hard time here, no matter how classic.

Or, try the Klipsch forum, I posted my K-horns here, and one of our members(who is also a member of the KF), helped me get them posted there,, sold without a problem:)
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)