Refinished SDA-1B's local to Maine $600

kelley
kelley Posts: 287
edited February 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Here's the second pair of speakers I have up for sale. These started life with the vinyl exterior but last Summer I undertook a recovering project to closer match my 3.1's. All wood is solid oak. Removed was the small mdf stand on the bottom and dynaudio spikes were installed. The original mdf cabinet remained intact so as not to change the sound quality. The weight of these probably went to about 100 pounds a piece. They have new, larger grills, all new cloth, and of course the side panels and top/bottom endcaps. The components are all original and I've enclosed a pic of one of the pr's that the previous owner had gouged or something. The gouges are cosmetic and not thru the driver. I realize that some may think that $600 is a bit steep for 1B's but come take a look and see what you think. I spent $250 on the material to redo them alone and they look sharp in person. Of course I may be biased so you be the judge. Once again, only local pick-up but come see and listen and make your decision then. I have the interconnect. Once again, low res pics that make the pics look a bit messed up especially the one without the grill. I can take hi-res for anyone.
SDS-400, SDA-1B, SVS 20-39pc+, B&K Ref 50, Denon 2900
Post edited by kelley on

Comments