Titanium SurroundBar... Cheap.

Toxis
Toxis Posts: 5,116
edited February 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Anyone interested in a VERY mildly used Surround bar? I bought it basically just to hear the damn thing and was very impressed. I figured when I was done, one of my parents would want it but they didn't. Oh well. I was thinking $575 shipped (paypal or check accepted) to anywhere in the ConUS. But I'll go ahead and take $550 shipped for any CP members... Post if interested. I have a few feedback here and good feedback on eBay (59 points @ 98.4% under Toxis2001dc4). Let me know.
Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
Post edited by Toxis on

Comments

• madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited February 2006
    Killer deal here guys! Someone NEEDS to pick this up! I'm freakin' broke right now or I would...
    madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
  • amulford
    amulford Posts: 5,020
    edited February 2006
    You still have the box and manuals, right? Pack it up, it's mine. PM me for the details...
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,712
    edited February 2006
    Damn Anthony, you're a gear buying **** here lately. Nice grab.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• amulford
    edited February 2006
    Tried to resist, but couldn't do it...Just too good of a deal. It will match the video games tube TV in the attic. I won't have to run wires in the wall for the 5.1 set up now.(they are strung under the rug now.)

You are right. I've got to get rid of some stuff. I just can't bring myself to do it...Horizontal surface sickness... ;)
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,712
    edited February 2006
    Hehe.....
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Toxis
    edited February 2006
    held for amulford... will pm you after the big game. (I don't want to get sued for saying su*er bo*l) haha

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • madmax
    edited February 2006
    Anthony, let me know when you are ready to sell that thing.
    madmax

• Toxis
    edited February 2006
    pm sent amulford.

• amulford
    edited February 2006
  • amulford
    edited February 2006
    madmax wrote:
    Anthony, let me know when you are ready to sell that thing.
    madmax

Roger Roger
  • Toxis
    edited February 2006
    received your payment. PayPal is saying I should not ship until payment clears (3-4 business days). Question is... should I wait just in case? lol I'll do what I can to get it out tomorrow or wed. morning. FedEx will get it to ya ASAP.

• madmax
    edited February 2006
    Toxis wrote:
    Question is... should I wait just in case?

Anthony is a solid member of club polk and is trustworthy beyond question.
    madmax

• fireshoes
    fireshoes Posts: 3,167
    edited February 2006
    amulford wrote:
    Roger Roger

What's your vector, Victor? :)
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited February 2006
    Murdock: Do you want me to check the weather, Clarence?
    Oveur: No, why don't you take care of it.
    Roger Murdock: We have clearance, Clarence
    Oveur: Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
    Tower: Tower Radio, clearance, over
    Oveur: That's 'Clarence Oveur', over.
    Tower: Roger.
    Roger Murdock: Huh?
    Tower: Roger, over.
    Roger Murdock: What?
    Oveur: Huh?
  • amulford
    edited February 2006
    madmax wrote:
    Anthony is a solid member of club polk and is trustworthy beyond question.
    madmax

Thank you, sir.
  • Toxis
    edited February 2006
    Shipped out, will be there thursday.

• amulford
    edited February 2006
    Surely you jest...

No. I'm serious. And please don't call me Shirley...
  • amulford
    edited February 2006
    Toxis,

I got it today, a day earlier than expected. I've gotta get some new styrofoam, if I decide to pass it on.

I'll be sending Shack a PM for ya!!

Thanks again.

Anthony