I Listed some Speakers on Ebay...

Options
dbartol1
dbartol1 Posts: 46
edited February 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
If anyone is interested I listed a black CS1000p center speaker, black f/x1000's, and a pair of black RT55's on Ebay. The RT55's don't have their box so will need to be picked up. The others I will ship. I based the price on some recently sold items. No links to them here, but if your interested they're easy enought to find.

CYA,
Lunatic
Post edited by dbartol1 on

Comments

• nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited February 2006
    Options
    dbartol... i think you've been around here long enough to know what we think of this...
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • MSkeezer
    MSkeezer Posts: 1,183
    edited February 2006
    Options
    Why not list the speakers here first, then move em to the 'Bay if they don't sell? We're not going to bid against each other...
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,501
    edited February 2006
    Options
    *sigh*
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • dbartol1
    dbartol1 Posts: 46
    edited February 2006
    Options
    Wasn't trying to stir up trouble. Just trying to sell some speakers. Sorry if some are offended.
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited February 2006
    Options
    No more posts and this'll fade into the back pages quickly enough...

Bye Bye...
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD