Fire Sale - Rancho de Audio

Options
2»

Comments

• madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited January 2006
    Options
    I heard the DQ-10's. Very high fidelity speakers. Not anything like they look...
    madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
  • Sami
    Sami Posts: 4,634
    edited January 2006
    Options
    RuSsMaN wrote:
    Thanks for stopping by Sami, and closing escrow on a DQ10/Aragon package deal....

THAT is the foundation of his BEDROOM rig, hardcore.

After actually putting them into my bedroom I'm having second thoughts, maybe these are more suitable in the living room. :)

Oh well, the current 36" CRT TV will still fit in between these when I put them on the wall but certainly not the new big screen I was planning for. Oh well, I can always put that at the end of the bed and use a motor to lift it up and down. Good thing I don't have a budget for one just yet so I have time to plan... :D

Great sounding gear! I like my LSi7/SVS setup in the HT but I think these Dahlquists surround you much better, not as picky about toeing them right in. Wider soundstage, is that the correct term?
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited January 2006
    Options
    Wider.. deeper... open(er)... They all work. Nice grab...

Now back to our regularly scheduled fire sale.
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD