East Tennessee Meetup

2»

Comments

• george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited October 2005
    shack wrote:
    I'm thinking about Nov. 19th or possibly the 26th (Sat. after Thanksgiving). What do you guys interested in coming think about these dates?
    I'm in, please let me know if I can help out by bringing any gear, should have an AI l-1, and belles 350 available, anyone need an oak velodyne uld 15,servo'd with 300 watt amp? Excellent cond.Just thought I would ask :)
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited October 2005
    I would probably be able to make it for both.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited October 2005
    Is anyone bringing their significant other, mine is pretty cool,does not mind alcohol or even some profanity(no implications intended),but I would not like to impose if she came along. Please advise.
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • Ricardo
    edited October 2005
    I would be going on my own.....she is not THAT excited about driving 4 hrs "just to see a bunch of gear"... :)

From what I've seen there will be some tubes to listen to.....hmmmm.... maybe I should not go... :rolleyes:

SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • ND13
    ND13 Posts: 7,601
    edited October 2005
    If I can make it Ricardo, we can car pool. I can take an Ohio route to Tennessee. I'll keep in touch and let you know if I can go or not.
    "SOME PEOPLE CALL ME MAURICE,
    CAUSE I SPEAK OF THE POMPITIOUS OF LOVE"
  • Ricardo
    edited October 2005
    Deal.....just let me know when you know.

SOPA
  • ND13
    edited October 2005
    Will do.
  • keith allen
    keith allen Posts: 734
    edited October 2005
    I would be interested,I would probably ride my cycle so I couldnt contribute with equiptment...or if anybody would like to carpool,I'd be happy to take the car...Im up :D
  • Ricardo
    edited November 2005
    Just found out that for the Thanksgiving weekend my son has a soccer tournament..... that leaves me available for the 19th only....I would hate to miss this one.....

SOPA
  • ND13
    edited November 2005
    Sorry Ricardo, but it doesn't look as though I'll be attending.
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited November 2005
    I am HAPPY to say that I will not be able to host a Tennessee Gathering this fall. The dates had been narrowed down to Nov. 19th or 26th. The 26th is the Sat. after Thankgiving and was deemed not to be a good date for the obvious reasons and getting into Dec. is probably not a good idea either. I was ready to announce the 19th was a go waiting on one piece of information. That info is in...

It is that my Brother-in-law is now back at his base in Miss. from his year long tour in Iraq and is scheduled to be back home the week of the 14th. He is with the 278th and all you local guys are aware that they are rolling back in. A blowout is tenatively scheduled for that weekend (the 19th) for all the family to welcome him back.

I'm going to put you guys on the back burner for awhile. I would still like to do this. Winters in E.TN aren't too bad, so something in Jan., Feb. or March is not out of the question as far as I'm concerned. If you are interested just post your thoughts and I will revist the plans for something after the first of the year.
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited November 2005
    Outstanding! Glad to hear he made it back safe and sound. If he can go risk his **** for us he certainly deserves a big blowout upon his return!
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • keith allen
    edited November 2005
    Is Nov. 19th the set date?...May I attend,even if I dont bring gear?Heck my gear is second class anyway,but I dlove to stop by if just for a day,I love riding my bike up that way...I can cut through the dragon...heck yea!
  • keith allen
    edited November 2005
    shack wrote:
    I am HAPPY to say that I will not be able to host a Tennessee Gathering this fall. The dates had been narrowed down to Nov. 19th or 26th. The 26th is the Sat. after Thankgiving and was deemed not to be a good date for the obvious reasons and getting into Dec. is probably not a good idea either. I was ready to announce the 19th was a go waiting on one piece of information. That info is in...

It is that my Brother-in-law is now back at his base in Miss. from his year long tour in Iraq and is scheduled to be back home the week of the 14th. He is with the 278th and all you local guys are aware that they are rolling back in. A blowout is tenatively scheduled for that weekend (the 19th) for all the family to welcome him back.

I'm going to put you guys on the back burner for awhile. I would still like to do this. Winters in E.TN aren't too bad, so something in Jan., Feb. or March is not out of the question as far as I'm concerned. If you are interested just post your thoughts and I will revist the plans for something after the first of the year.
    Thats outstanding Shack,I support our troops,my father is a veteran of WWII...good for you and your family,give him my THANX and VERY BEST REGARDS!