Polk RTi70 in Cherry, and Polk CSi40 for sale.

sbpolk
sbpolk Posts: 644
edited October 2005 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Just like the title says, these speakers are used but in excellent condition. Grills are all perfect, speakers are perfect, wood grain is perfect, etc. Really a great sounding set!

I have all the original packaging, and they will ship in original boxes.

I have been a member of the forum for a very long time, and a couple of years ago sild a pair of rt55i's and a cs400i, with great success, happy seller and very happy buyer. Hope to have a repeat this time!

Let me know.

Shawn

EDIT: Adding a couple of things too.

I also have a sinle RT800i tower in black for sale, cheap. I don't know, $150?? It is in perfect condition! Never even used! I bought it as a single a couple of years ago to use as a center surround when I I had RT800 towers, and never got a 6/7 channel amp!

Also have a Sony STR-DB940 Reciever for sale, in excellent shape, this was from before sony started cheaping out recievers. It had the same amp/chassis as one of the ES recievers at the time, and has a digital remote. Great reciever! $150 plus shipping.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
Post edited by sbpolk on

Comments

• okiepolkie
    okiepolkie Posts: 2,258
    edited September 2005
    A couple questions to help prospective buyers:

Where are you located?
    Do you have any pictures?
    What prices do you have set for them?
    Tschüss
    Zach
  • Mike682
    Mike682 Posts: 2,074
    edited September 2005
    prices??
    Receiver: harmankardon AVR235
    Mains: polk R30
    Center: polk CSi3
    Rear Surrounds: polk R20
    Subwoofer: polk PSW404
    DVD: Panasonic DVD-S29
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited September 2005
    prices and location are needed
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,521
    edited September 2005
    Pics man, pics....
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • sbpolk
    edited September 2005
    Hmmm, that is very funny, I put the price in here when I typed it, I specifically remember typing it! Can you get alzhimers at 30?? :p

Looking for $450 for all three speakes, plus shipping. I am in Idaho Falls, ID, 83402. I will be traveling to Pheonix area in two weeks in a car, and provided they will fit, could transport them to Salt Lake City/Las Vegas/Phoenix areas, or anywhere along the I15 coridor between here and vegas for free.

This site has weight and pagage specs I believe, so it would be quite easy to calculate shipping with a calculator of some sort. I will ship them via carrier of the buyers choice, and insure them at the amount they request. Let me know!

PS, I can be reached also at shawnbirch

hotmail.com
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
  • sbpolk
    edited September 2005
    OH, I have pics, will post them probably tonight! (next to the Pioneer PDP-5040HD plasma I buying tonight!!)
  • Mike682
    edited September 2005
    will you sell the pair rti70s and the center seperately?
  • sbpolk
    edited September 2005
    Hmmm, I think I probably would if I sold the towers first, yes......
  • sbpolk
    edited October 2005
    anybody? Forgot to put up pics!
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
    edited October 2005
    I'm slightly interested in the RTi70s, probably too much for me to spend right now though - pics would be good...
  • Mike682
    edited October 2005
    How much for the rti70's?? and can you post some pics??

thanks
    Mike
  • jruff98
    jruff98 Posts: 28
    edited October 2005
    I might be interested in the csi40, myself.
    Fronts: RTi150's
    Surrounds: FXi50's
    Center: CSi40
    Rears: RTi38's
    Sub: PSW450
    AVR: H/K 525
    DVD1: Samsung HD-831
    DVD2: Pioneer 563A
    HDTV: Sony Grand WEGA KF50XBR800
    Amp: Adcom 5503