Which in-wall surround speakers

EJ
EJ Posts: 42
edited June 2002 in Speakers
Sorry for any inconvenience, I posted this under troubleshooting and am now copying it to this location.

I presently have the RT2000p's for mains CS400 center and have been using RT10's for surround along with a single CS35i for the rear chanel. I am constructing a 15X11' (inside meas.) home theater. The designer has suggested that I go with dipoles.

This is a professionaly designed room with sound treatment etc. I would appreciate any and all opinions on which Polks would be the best match for my mains and center.

The designer had also suggested that keeping the speakers off the floor and in the walls due to the room size. It now appears that I will have to go with in-wall speakers due to room size so would really appreaciate any info I can get on these.

Thanks in advance
Regards

Emmett
Post edited by EJ on

Comments

• mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,032
    edited June 2002
    Didn't I post a reply to this???I thought I did.Maybe I didn't have time or something.........who knows.
    O well ..here it goes again,
    Inwalls my brother......inwalls.Polk has em check for piviting tweeters and off you go.
    Don't fear the Inwall speaker for rears, they work extremely well.when place correctly and the wall is treated right on the inside, you can get awesome performance.
    If you need help with In walls...I'm you guy...I can help you.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.