Got my riser built

del44
del44 Posts: 686
edited August 2005 in DIY, Mods & Tweaks
Took less than a day. Not a bad seat in the room now.
Post edited by del44 on

Comments

• nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited August 2005
    Looks nice, man!
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • gatemplin
    gatemplin Posts: 1,595
    edited August 2005
    Very nice work. Can I come over? :)

Do you have 3 Paradigm PW-2200 subs?
    Graham
  • del44
    edited August 2005
    Thanks. Popcorn is on me. :D Just 2 PW-2200's. The surround sub is an older DCM Sub2 w/2-12inch drivers. Makes a good table.
  • michael_w
    michael_w Posts: 2,813
    edited August 2005
    How do you like the acoustic pannels? What thickness batting did you use?
  • del44
    edited August 2005
    I love the panels for the effect they have on the sound. I think that I used #8 quilt batting. Only some of the panels have the batting. Others have (reflective)plywood/hardboard covering them. I plan on installing Owens Corning 703 to the panels that have batting(absorptive). Just slip it in the back. Oh, I also like the look.
  • tryrrthg
    tryrrthg Posts: 1,896
    edited August 2005
    del44 wrote:
    I love the panels for the effect they have on the sound. I think that I used #8 quilt batting. Only some of the panels have the batting. Others have (reflective)plywood/hardboard covering them. I plan on installing Owens Corning 703 to the panels that have batting(absorptive). Just slip it in the back. Oh, I also like the look.
    Where in "Buckeye Country" can you get the Owens Corning panels? I've been thinking about getting some myself, but I haven't been able to find them locally in Columbus (of course I haven't looked very hard either ;) )
    Sony KDL-40V2500 HDTV, Rotel RSX-1067 Receiver, Sony BDP-S550 Blu-ray, Slim Devices Squeezebox, Polk RTi6, CSi3 & R15, DIY sub with Atlas 15
  • del44
    edited August 2005
    I Know some HVAC contractors. Still not cheap though. Guess i'm just to lazy to get the ball rolling.