Cs400i and Rt25i

Crebbs
Crebbs Posts: 8
edited June 2002 in Speakers
I've had my 25i's for a while now and love them as surround speakers (probably not quite as good as dipole, but very good nonetheless) and I just picked up the cs400i at C city for 240 bucks because they're just getting their new csi40's in and had to get rid of the old model. Now my dilemma is what to get next. Should I try and get a good deal on the 55i's, and if so where should I look because the C city near me has none and won' t get any more, and what sub would you all recommend for this system? I'm big on bass so I've been looking at the 650, but with my system that may be overkill, especially in a dorm room.
Post edited by Crebbs on

Comments

• mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,032
    edited June 2002
    Dorm room??
    The rt55i's seem to be your cup of tea.A smaller sub would also be.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • nascarmann
    nascarmann Posts: 1,464
    edited June 2002
    Yah, 55's and a PSW450 and you should have a great system. Go for it and you will be ready when you move out to an apt or house?:cool:
    Oh, the bottle has been to me, my closes friend, my worse enemy!
  • Crebbs
    Crebbs Posts: 8
    edited June 2002
    kinda what i had figured i oughta do anyway, I'll just upgrade when I have more room in a few years. Any suggestions on where to get a good deal? The cheapest deals I have found for the rt55i's have been for about 400 bucks, occasionally I see buy it now's on ebay for around 370 including shipping, anybody seen better?