Vibrapods

Options
Marco
Marco Posts: 1
edited September 2001 in Technical/Setup
Does anyone have any experance with Vibrapods. I just got a pair of RT35i's and I want to sit themon my entertainment center but dont want to transpher the vibration to my components.
Marco
Post edited by Marco on

Comments

• Micah Cohen
    Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
    edited September 2001
    Options
    Paul says that Vibrapods do the trick.

You can buy them on the polkaudio webstore.

One caveat: You have to be careful when you put them on wood or veneer furniture because they leave "rings." The instructions say you need to put something like a small piece of wax paper under them when you put them on wood. Check the Vibrapod directions for more info on this.

Let us know how they work for you!

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
  • Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 1,853
    edited September 2001
    Options
    I remember reading that and was a little put off by it. Will it still leave a mark on a urethaned surface? Has anyone ever used the more expensive AudioQuest Little Feet isolators? Something about the name Sorbo-Gel just turns me on.

Aaron
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited September 2001
    Options
    The former Theresa Talamonti just read your last post, and YOU, are back to square one with her son! Something about whispering Sorbo-Gel in your ear, and she headed right for porcelain. I'll let you know when she's finished. How was it being "King of the Hill", for about a day and a half?

George Grand (of the Jersey Grand's)
  • Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 1,853
    edited September 2001
    Options
    Something about whispering Sorbo-Gel in your ear, and she headed right for porcelain. I'll let you know when she's finished.
    Not sure what you mean by the above sentence. Well, in the modified words of Mel Brooks: "It was good to be King." (even if only for a short while) :(

Aaron
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited September 2001
    Options
    Mel who?

I thought the greatness of Tom Petty said that one.....

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited September 2001
    Options
    Sheer Greatness for those who haven't seen it. A lot of Mel Brooks movies suck but that one was great.....

Troy
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut