Well...I'm building a sub...

shack
shack Posts: 11,154
edited June 2002 in Speakers
Actually I'm just putting one together. I had narrowed my choices down to the Adire Rava and the Dayton 10" Titanic Kit from Parts Express. I wanted a sealed sub and these two fit the bill from a cost, size and performance standpoint. Either one would have been ok and I have some time next week so I called to make sure they were both available. Unfortunately the Rava was out of stock. Besides, Parts Express is closer and I will have it by Tuesday. I was sort of leaning towards the Titanic anyway. I guess I will put it together and see how it sounds. I am going to use it in my HT but I am also considering pairing it up with a set of LSi9s for a 2 channel system. Wes Philips of onhifi paired it up with a set of Dynaudio Microns and was impressed with it. His review is HERE. I'm looking forward to this litte project.

300-739n.jpg

300-739m.jpg

300-739o.jpg
"Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
Post edited by shack on

Comments