Recovery.....

TroyD
TroyD Posts: 13,077
edited February 27 in Clubhouse Archives
I hope that everyone had a great weekend.

Personally, I don't remember large portions of it but my wife is still talking to me, I didn't drive anywhere, my speakers all still work and have not been served with a subpoena. Life is good.

Troy
I plan for the future. - F1Nut
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited September 2001
    ..Hurtin a little this morning. Ever heard of Mike's Hard Lemonade? I think I own part of the company now. The cars are intact, no large unusual stains on the carpet.....I do have a couple strange bruises and cuts...but nothing that won't heal right up.

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited September 2001
    Ah yes, MHL. Doesn't come up nearly as well as it goes down.....Pete's Wicked was on sale for 3.09 a sixer or 12.36 a case...Yeah, like I needed MORE encouragement. So I am out 4 cases of Pete's and 3 bushels of oysters. I can't get more than 25 paces away from the toilet and I am pissing Tabasco sauce......why do I do this to myself?

Other than that all is right with the world although the cat is unusually skittish today. hmmmmm.

Troy
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut