Vintage Audio Gear for Sale

Options
WilliamM2
WilliamM2 Posts: 4,713
edited June 2005 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I have the following items for sale, all are in excellent condition and come with original boxes and manuals. Prices include ground shipping in the 48 states.

Yamaha AVC-70 Preamp-Proccessor. The only surround modes are Dolby Surround, and three Yamaha effects. Although these are basically worthless, this would make great 2 channel preamp for someone wanting to try separates. Includes original Yamaha learning remote, which has never been used, other than to program my universal remote, still has protective covering. Just had a brand new motorized volume control installed (genuine Yamaha part.) SOLD

Parasound HCA-500 amp. 50 watts per channel, 75 watts at 4 ohms. This was the surround amp for the above preamp, I never really used it, probably less than 100 hours use. SOLD

Onkyo Integra T-4500 tuner. Perfect condition, with one modification. These tuners were known to lose their memory (presets) when powered off, due to a weak capacitor. The tech's solution was to install a 4 pack of AA nicads internally, They need to be changed every 5 to 6 years. I just replaced them last week. SOLD
Post edited by WilliamM2 on

Comments