NEW PRICES, Classic Polk Stuff, in the store

Options
Micah Cohen
Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
edited August 2001 in Technical/Setup
Hey kids, check out the Polk Webstore for a load of Classic Logo Polk Stuff. We have shirts and logo thingies that we have to ditch cause they have the old logo on them... And you benefit because we slashed the prices massively.

Last chance to pick up old logo stuff!

MC
ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
Post edited by Micah Cohen on

Comments

• Larry Chanin
    Larry Chanin Posts: 601
    edited August 2001
    Options
    Micah:

I went to the Store Home Page and didn't see anything that would direct you to "shirts and logo thingies". Even a search on "shirts" yielded no results.

Larry
  • Micah Cohen
    edited August 2001
    Options
    Again, I'm a moron for not specifying this... But go back to the Polk home page, and click "Store" on the left nav bar. I meant the polkaudio.com webstore, not the Club Polk webstore.

Sorry again for the confusion!

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited August 2001
    Options
    ...I'd love the windbreaker and maybe a cd wallet or two.....

Can you hold them for a month for me? yeah right.....just so you know, I'm dumping my funds into a 'decent' Polk system for the new truck....

Not to worry, I'm not crossing over to the dark side, but one can only take so much of a Delco system and talk radio....

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Micah Cohen
    edited August 2001
    Options
    Listen, like I said, I've never been "into" car audio. I listen to talk radio mostly on the commute (you know, for traffic and stuff, and cause I can count on NPR to always get me all riled up and angry!), and I enjoy some helluva loud rock'n'roll at other assorted times... But the idea of putting a "system" into my car has always been the last priority in my life.

Now, I just got a CD player, amp and some new EX3 stuff in my car, and the difference is 100%. Music is 100% more fun to listen to, even with my lame-**** el-cheap-o conglomeration of components. You should hear these guys, Kim and Justin and the car install guys, rank on me for not spending an arm & a leg on this install. But I am totally fit to a tee by it. When I need it loud, I can blast it enough to make my ears ring; and when I need it soft, it's clear and listenable.

So I am proof, Polk-proof if you will, that even a small, inexpensive system -- of quality Polk car speakers, of course -- to replace your stock equipment can work wonders for your enjoyment of car audio.

Now go buy some cheap Polk logo stuff in the webstore.

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com