Subwoofer SPecs

Systems
Systems Posts: 14,873
edited May 2002 in Car Subwoofer Talk
I am currently working on a Transmission Line Encloser for my Ford Explorer. I was wondering if anyone had any advice or know of any good websites for information about these enclosures. Also I was wonder if there was someway to get new spec sheet for my 10" subs. I want to be able to do all of the calculations necessary with out guessing on anything. Thanks..
Kraig
Testing
Testing
Testing
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Systems
    edited April 2002
    stranglove is a punk
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Systems
    edited May 2002
    Hows it going DJ? I have all 4 10's in plus 2 sets of components. Sounds pretty killer. When are you gonna come down?
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Systems
    edited May 2002
    Well strangelove....I had 4 mm120's I don't know if you heard them??? I only have 2 now...going to get a real amp...that excelon POS just isn't enough!!! Have to come to lafayette later this moth..we bought a house so I gotta steal daddy's mower...what are you pushin the momos with???
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Systems
    edited May 2002
    DJ,
    I am using two MTX thunder6500D's. I have one amp for each pair....I am almost done with my new subbox....I have a few touch ups before the final coat of paint. It looks pretty sweet and hits hard!!! I am always around during the weekends...stop by and say hi!
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • phd500
    phd500 Posts: 75
    edited May 2002
    Hey sdog, do you mean lafayette Indiana? If you pass by Gary stop on buy:) . Might be able to help out with findin an amp to.