Realistic MachOnes

Bonfrisco
Bonfrisco Posts: 17
edited May 2005 in Vintage Speakers
Ive had these mach ones for as long as i can remember. Does anyone know how much $ i can get for these?
Post edited by Bonfrisco on

Comments

• Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    edited May 2005
    I beleive I've seen them go for $150 to $300 pr. on ebay. I was lucky enough to attend a yard sale where the owner let a pair +the high end receiver r9000?,(I still have it some where) for the unbelievable price of $25..... :D .I hope you get what they're worth because they really rock and if the surround on the woofer is still intact you should ask $200 pr. .
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • BobMcG
    BobMcG Posts: 1,585
    edited May 2005
    I've had both the 1s and 2s (so many years ago). They were ok but I liked the T200 tower speakers better for overall sound quality. My old Mach-1s are still in service at one of my sister's and the 2s I gave my parents are still used in my Dad's house. Both pairs very minty!

BTW: The Mach-1s and Mach-2s went for $260 each new. The T200s were $250 each.
  • madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited May 2005
    I had the Mach 2's. Funny speaker. They made everything sound great no matter what the equipment or source or recording. I guess that shows they are not that acurate since everything sounds great but for many that is audio heaven. :)
    madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
  • jcaut
    jcaut Posts: 1,849
    edited May 2005
    I had a pair of Mach 1's back in high school. I never liked the 2's much, but I thought the 1's were pretty decent for what they cost. I think I paid $260 for the pair, new, on RS's annual "50%-off" sale.

I haven't heard a pair since I sold mine years and years ago, so I don't know what I would think of them today. I remember they were very loud... which was the really important thing back then.:D

Jason
  • Bonfrisco
    Bonfrisco Posts: 17
    edited May 2005
    Thanks for the help.