XM Radio system for sale!

Options
madmax
madmax Posts: 12,434
edited April 2005 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
XM Radio system for sale:

Here is a link to see what it looks like:

http://www2.rnw.nl/rnw/en/features/media/productreviews/receivers/xmradio.html?view=Standard

You can check out XM radio at www.xmradio.com It runs $12.95 per month.

This system comes with multiple sleeves so you can use it at home, work and car but still pay only one subscription fee!!!

What I have is the following:

*The Radio (which slides into the following sleeves depending on where you want to listen).

*Car Sleeve system with remote control, cigarette lighter adaptor, antenna, output connector and cassette adaptor. (Can plug into existing auxiliary car stereo input or use cassette adaptor).

*Home Sleeve system with remote control, AC power adaptor, antenna, output connector (with RCA jacks)

*A second Home Sleeve system with remote control, AC power adaptor, antenna, output connector (with RCA jacks)

All is like new (no marks, scratches, nothing) except car sleeve which has double sided tape on the top (which I think I can clean off perfectly) and car antenna which has been painted gold (can be re-painted any color you like).

I paid $300 for the radio and $125 each for the additional sleeves. I’m hoping to get $250 OBO out of all of it. This particular model sounds much better on home systems than many of the other portable models out there. Many just sound like boom-boxes. I’ve compared it with several my friend had. It has a tiny fan which you can hear in a quiet room but it is masked totally when you play music, even at a low level.

This will be a GREAT DEAL for someone out there!!!

madmax
Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
Post edited by madmax on

Comments