$$$$$$$

George Grand
George Grand Posts: 12,258
edited February 27 in Clubhouse Archives
Welly, well-well. Seems my $600 federal tax rebate came in todays mail. Pres wants me to spend this a certain way (his idea is for me to hand it over to his energy cronies). I have a better idea. I will spend this money prudently, and help to re-start our ailing economy.

Hey Aaron! How much for those girls gym shorts you're breathing through?

George Grand (of the Jersey Grand's)
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 1,853
    edited August 2001
    ....but I'll let you know how much they cost when I get a pair. In the mean time, why don't you get that Sunfire gear you were talking about.

Aaron
  • hoosier21
    hoosier21 Posts: 4,408
    edited August 2001
    what Sunfire gear is available for $600.00 (if George got the max.)
    Dodd - Battery Preamp
    Monarchy Audio SE100 Delux - mono power amps
    Sony DVP-NS999ES - SACD player
    ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
    DIY Stereo Subwoofer towers w/(4) 12 drivers each
    Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
    Outlaw ICBM - crossover
    Beringher BFD - sub eq

Where is the remote? Where is the $%#$% remote!

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited August 2001
    I can't justify the $/aging ears ratio. When I can practically steal a Sunfire, then maybe. I'm also getting ready to buy my wife, the former Theresa Talamonti a new vehicle. I have to get the Gray Shark away from her before her and the kids tear it up.

I did get the $600 limit. Believe me, when these guys get ready to slip you the "max", they'll try and do it when your pants are off.

George Grand (of the Jersey Grand's)
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited August 2001
    Pardon the question but isn't letting ANY woman, regardless of virtue, drive such a classic ginzomobile such as the Grey Shark a serious breach of etiquette?

Troy
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut