What are these?

Options
nadams
nadams Posts: 5,877
edited March 2005 in Vintage Speakers
Minimons? they're obviously overpriced, and the seller talks them up just a bit...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=71572&item=5761002191&rd=1

not really top of the line
Ludicrous gibs!
Post edited by nadams on

Comments

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited March 2005
    Options
    Can't tell, look like Monitor 4's.

Original mini-mons were tall and thin. Second gen mini-mons came in black vinyl only.

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,020
    edited March 2005
    Options
    "good for outdoor speakers"

Now thats the best statement I've seen on EBay to date
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited March 2005
    Options
    those are Ken and Barbies SDA's. :D
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,185
    edited March 2005
    Options
    Funny thing is this is the second time this guy listed these speakers. The first time, he only had one crappy picture and no real description. He had a starting bid of like $150 and BIN of $220. I sent him a message saying that nobody will bid at that price without a model # and better pix. He didn't reply and didn't change the auction so it ended with no bids. Now he has relisted it. It looks like he took some of my advice and took a second picture with his camera phone (guessing by the quality), he lowered his price expectations a bit too, but still no real description. THe only thing he really needs to do is take a pix of the serial tag/speaker terminal area. Geese, some people don't know how to sell.
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • hotwheelman
    hotwheelman Posts: 1,300
    edited March 2005
    Options
    Judging by where the input cup is on the back they almost look like 5 jr's.
    "Its worked so far but we're not out yet."
    "Hey big man let me hold a dollar"