Beloved Old Polks finally up for sale

Seabear
Seabear Posts: 2
edited January 2005 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Well, After years of wonderful service I have finally taken the plung and replaced my Polks with a full set of Axioms.
So I am putting my Polks up for sale, and would be interested if anyone here has an idea as to what the following are getting these days.
S-10 Mains
FX300I surrounds
CS250 front
M3II front surrounds
PSW300 sub
I saw someone post something about "Blue Book" Does this exist for stereo gear as well as cars?
Everything is in great shape, and I am the original owner of all.
Any advice would be great.
TjB
Post edited by Seabear on

Comments

• okiepolkie
    okiepolkie Posts: 2,258
    edited January 2005
    Most people would rather you come up with a fair price, then let people bargain with you.
    If you want some current prices on most of it, you might try ebay's completed/recent auctions to see what the items have been selling for.
    Pictures are a good tool to help sell them here.
    Also, do you have any feedback from somewhere else(ebay, audiogon, etc...)?
    Tschüss
    Zach
  • Seabear
    Seabear Posts: 2
    edited January 2005
    Originally posted by okiepolkie
    Most people would rather you come up with a fair price, then let people bargain with you.
    I was not looking for someone to just offer me something for them. If you read the post, I was asking where I might get an accurate idea as the what they were worth.
    If you want some current prices on most of it, you might try ebay's completed/recent auctions to see what the items have been selling for.
    Checked EBay, and the only ones that i saw were a set of the FX300I's that just sold for $278 I believe, and a set of the M3IIs that went for $80
    Pictures are a good tool to help sell them here.
    I have plenty of pictures, but I thought this was a good first start...
    Also, do you have any feedback from somewhere else(ebay, audiogon, etc...)?
    Nope. Never sold anything on line. I just happen to love these old Polks, and thought this might be a good place to inquire as to their worth, and see if anyone was interested.
    TjB

• okiepolkie
    okiepolkie Posts: 2,258
    edited January 2005
    You have a PM Seabear.

Zach
    Tschüss
    Zach