Karma time

Options

Comments

• tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    Bump....You'd think more would want a free pair of speakers. Before I pick a winner Friday, and just as a disclosure, the winner must not re-sell these. Karma them back out if you like at some point, but if I see someone trying to profit from them I'll send Cathy over to your door....and believe me, you don't want Cathy showing up at your house/work. ;)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,045
    Options
    tonyb wrote: »
    Bump....You'd think more would want a free pair of speakers. Before I pick a winner Friday, and just as a disclosure, the winner must not re-sell these. Karma them back out if you like at some point, but if I see someone trying to profit from them I'll send Cathy over to your door....and believe me, you don't want Cathy showing up at your house/work. ;)

1. you'd think.

2. sell. This is unknown word to me; must google...

:|
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    Bump.... but if I see someone trying to profit from them I'll send Cathy over to your door....and believe me, you don't want Cathy showing up at your house/work. ;)

i2cral7mej80.png

• JimKellyfan
    Options
    Lol
    Onkyo TX-NR636
    Main - polkaudio Monitor 60's
    Center - polkaudio CSI A6
    Sub - polkaudio PSW10
    Sub2 - polkaudio PSW505
    Surrounds - polkaudio Monitor 40 series II
    Front Height - polkaudio Monitor 40's
    Audio Outdoors
    Pioneer VSX 406 - polkaudio Atrium 5
    Shed
    Sony junker str-dn2010 with Sony bookshelf floor models and polkaudio R150's
    Shed 2
    Nakamichi soundbar
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Options
    Awesome karma Tony! Not in. Good luck to those who are "in"!
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,017
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • tonyb
    Options
    2r4yjr3dptxk.jpg
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • codycatalist
    Options
    These are nice speakers, like you said Tony not sure why there aren't more bites. People just be plain full up on speakers.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Options
    Not in, but, very nice karma.
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,189
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Not sure why I didn't notice this, but I'd like a shot at the karma.

I am a big fan of bookshelf speakers. I have given all mine to my kids for their bedrooms. I have never heard ERA, but I would like to try them out with the old Harman Kardon 2-ch receiver that is collecting dust in my basement.

My wife has a small sitting room that would be perfect for something like this. I deserve it because I've been nice on this forum way more than I've been mean... :D

Very Generous by the way. Thanks for offering Tony!
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Options
    ... I'm refraining...

I have issues.
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    FestYboy wrote: »
    ... I'm refraining...

I have issues.

This sounds like a job for...

Peer Pressure!
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,906
    Options
    In please,

Because the only way to get me out of your dreams of me sucking on your neck is to give them to me!!!

Seriously I would like to use them in my office, or was it me haunting your dreams?? :p
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    Options
    I need them to get a little system together for my a daughter and I promise not to kill again.
  • dalylaleahthor
    Options
    In.

Why? Can't give a definite as to why I deserve them as other people deserve it the same or more than me.

Where would I use them? In my computer setup power by a parasound preamp and amp setup.

Also I will abide by the karma guidelines as to karma them back out if the time comes when I no longer have a use for them.
    Epson 3020 projector. Da Lite screen. Oppo 103. Yamaha CXA5000. B&K 7250ii. HSU VTF2. Def Tech Supercube 4000. Polk Rtia9 CsiA6 FxiA6. Monster hts 2600. Home theater.

Bedroom consist of NHT model 2 powered by Parasound hca1200ii coming from my computer.

Stuff laying around. Too much to list but don't want to sell either.
  • tonyp063
    tonyp063 Posts: 1,048
    Options
    Lovely karma. In please.
    For my office with a pair on EL34s. Could be surprising.
  • shadowlight
    Options
    Good Karma Tony.

Not in,
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,972
    Options
    In please, but not for myself. My daughter needs a decent set of speakers for movie watching and these would fit the bill.
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, Polk L600, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • tonyb
    Options
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    In please,

Because the only way to get me out of your dreams of me sucking on your neck is to give them to me!!!

:p

Somebody spiked your Johnny Walker my friend. :) If I ever have those dreams, my instructions to my family is clear....find the longest flight of stairs possible, and push me firmly. ;)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,578
    Options
    In please,

Somebody spiked your Johnny Walker my friend. :) If I ever have those dreams, my instructions to my family is clear....find the longest flight of stairs possible, and push me firmly. ;)

I got your back man :D
  • monepolk
    monepolk Posts: 1,141
    Options
    Not in but nice karma.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,100
    Options
    In please,

I'm certain that can find less of a reason to push you down the stairs.... ;):p
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,650
    Options
    In please,

.find the longest flight of stairs possible, and push me firmly. ;)

Cool, Tony the human Slinky...

• aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,097
    Options
    Not in, great karma.
  • mrbigbluelight
    Options
    IN !
    Not for the excellent kharma, but for the "Push Tony down the stairs !" sweepstakes.
    Not that he deserves it, but I'm thinking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNCuCo-AWwE

Sal Palooza
  • Jimbo18
    Jimbo18 Posts: 2,314
    Options
    Okay, changed my mind, I do want in, and I do deserve them! They would be a huge upgrade to the Sony bookies I gave me wife several years ago. She might even, well you know, thank me or something.
  • pkquat
    pkquat Posts: 742
    Options
    I'm in. I just love small speakers with a fuller sound, so I am really curious about these. They will likely be bedroom speakers for a while or maybe computer depending on the space, but I will try them in a number of places, and then karma them to someone else in a short while.
  • tonyb
    Options
    The winner is.....

Cody

PM me your info bro, and remember the rules. If your audio needs change in the future, please Karma them back out.....or else. :):) Obviously that only works as long as I'm alive, maybe I shouldn't put those thoughts in peoples heads. :D
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • mhardy6647
    edited November 2018
    Options
    nice!
    Congratulations to the winner!
    And a very fitting recipient (if I might so opine).
    Terrific karma, @tonyb !
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,981
    Options
    Yes, congrats!
    And great karma Tony!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer