Jimi Hendrix: The Uncut Story

I just saw this was up on Amazon Prime. Has anyone seen it yet, anny good?

Comments

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    I have not seen it. It has a 7.7/10 rating on the IMDb and a 8.5/10 rating on documentaryheaven.com so I would guess it would be well worth watching, particularly to those of us interested in Jimi.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. :)
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Here is a thought... why don't you watch it and review it for us.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Viking64
    It sort of sounds like an *ahem* adult film.
  • ^^Ask Cynthia Albritto, aka Cynthia Plaster Caster.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • Viking64
    ^^Ask Cynthia Albritto, aka Cynthia Plaster Caster.

I believe KISS wrote a song about her. :p
  • motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    edited November 2018
    ^^I am sure Gene plastered that. Heck the whole band probably did.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

• afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892

I don't have a lot of time for TV. I will probaly watch it evenually if it's still available whenever I do have time. That's why.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    afterburnt wrote: »

I don't have a lot of time for TV. I will probaly watch it evenually if it's still available whenever I do have time. That's why.

A little less posting and a lot more watching please. I am waiting for your review. :p
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    The Universe may be dark and cold by then. You hang on though
  • chumlie
    chumlie Posts: 8,658
    If your a Hendrix fan it's well worth your time.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Who?

No Hendrix.... 😉
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    edited November 2018
    Who?
    Willow wrote: »
    Who?

No Hendrix.... 😉
    What are you guys? Abbott and Costello or somethin'? B)

3c9kn4qq0db4.png

Famously, neither act wanted to follow the other one onto the stage at Monterey :)
  • OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,065
    Famously, neither act wanted to follow the other one onto the stage at Monterey

So who went first? Or did Hendrix?
  • I have seen the Who many times. Not one time was it without Keith Moon.

Getting old for sure.

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    I have seen the Who many times. Not one time was it without Keith Moon.

Getting old for sure.

I saw 'em once with Kenny Jones. Front row seats on the side just in front of the stage.
    Ny ears rang for two days.

Liked 'em better with Moon -- but never had seats as good to see the real 'OO.
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    Saw The Who at Shoreline Ampitheater many years ago with Ringo’s kid as drummer. They kicked total azz.