FS - Pioneer Elite SC-05 Receiver

Description
For your consideration is a Pioneer Elite SC-05 receiver. I've used this receiver lightly in my home theater (smoke-free home) for about 8 years. I still have the original box, remote, and calibration microphone.

This receiver is in perfect working condition and good cosmetic shape, with one exception:
one of the blue LED lights on the face of the unit has died. After contacting Pioneer, it sounds like this is a common problem and nothing to be concerned about. Refer to the pictures for details.

Price / Shipping
$125 + actual shipping

It will ship in the original box at the buyer's expense. I'm also open to local pickup in Dallas, TX.

Thanks for your interest.

mhth16kyvx2f.jpg
omkd8l2fg4k5.jpg
y1w95fk67l8o.jpg

2-channel
Squeezebox Touch| MSB Analog DAC | Audio Research Ref 40 Anniversary Edition| Pass Labs X350.8 | Wilson Audio Sasha 2

Home Theater
Arcam AVR 550 | GoldenEar Triton One | GoldenEar SuperCenter XXL | GoldenEar Aon 3 | JL Audio Fathom F113v2

Comments

• I was going to say I know someone was looking for this or similar receiver, nice catch @dromunds
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,494
    nice sale/pickup!
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • dbaldus
    dbaldus Posts: 730
    Replied. Boxed up and ready to go for @dromunds once I receive payment!

2-channel
    Squeezebox Touch| MSB Analog DAC | Audio Research Ref 40 Anniversary Edition| Pass Labs X350.8 | Wilson Audio Sasha 2

Home Theater
    Arcam AVR 550 | GoldenEar Triton One | GoldenEar SuperCenter XXL | GoldenEar Aon 3 | JL Audio Fathom F113v2
  • What a beast of an AVR! Looks huge.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • dbaldus
    Sold! Thanks, all!

2-channel

Home Theater
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,837
    As soon as I saw SC 05 I knew where this would end up going.. nice price nice grab..
  • dbaldus
    When does the PS4 Pro hit the market?

Signed,

Local DFW Neighbor :)

Haha not for awhile, my friend. I've been loving the Pro. I suspect you'll see it on the marketplace once the PS5 takes over my living room :)

2-channel

Home Theater
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,288
    What a beast of an AVR! Looks huge.

I have the sc27 it is quite large.

Nice pick up!!
    Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 300, Audioquest Thunderbird Zero Speaker Cable, Tyler Highland H2, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,837
    What a beast! Looks huge.

Thanks!!! B)

• shawn474
    shawn474 Posts: 3,047
    Smokin’ deal. Congrats to the seller and buyer!!!
    Shawn
    AVR: Marantz SR-5011
    Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
    Front: Polk LsiM703
    Rear: LSI fx
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
    Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
    DVD Player: Sony PS4