Dont forget to vote today

13»

Comments

• obieone
    obieone Posts: 5,077
    While not super happy with the outcome, not totally disappointed with it either
    Hopefully, with some power sharing, everyone can chill out a little, and cut back on the vitriol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DKhG6NA1Qc

I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!
  • ^^BTW, my favorite Stones album.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    Now I want to hear "Gimme Shelter" and "Monkey Man".
  • obieone wrote: »
    Hopefully, with some power sharing, everyone can chill out a little, and cut back on the vitriol

Well.....where's the fun in that ? ;)

Respect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkFqg5wAuFk

Sal Palooza
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,477
    F1nut wrote: »
    There's a lot of folks that do not seem to like a booming economy and record low unemployment. I'll bet they smoke pot too.

Hey man now that's like far out or sumpin...
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    F1nut wrote: »
    There's a lot of folks that do not seem to like a booming economy and record low unemployment. I'll bet they smoke pot too.

Meth or mega dose opioids is more like it. :D
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,950
    Im super anxious to see some progress made in the areas of healtchcare costs, education, and infrastructure....I mean, after listening the the leaders of the house, congress, and executive branch yesterday, Im fully expecting some solutions come soon.
  • motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    edited November 2018
    Too bad infrastructure was not brought to fruition before the Corp tax cuts. And because of the tax cuts infrastructure will never be a thing, which is too bad.

But yes, healthcare is important to everybody as is education.

2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    Yup.
    You know gets to be Speaker of the House?, the person who can raise the most money for the that majority Party. Not the one person who will work to get important issues bills pushed through to the Senate.

This whole government on the hill has been almost a continuous job re-election campaign employment objective. How do they do anything for the people when their main goals are how they're going to stall the other parties plans ( when one house member presents a plan to help some group of people or businesses).

I thought Obama was going to make some needed change in our government but he did just like all the others before him. Not much except the affordable health care act. And my wife's insurance immediately sent her a notice the premium was going to cost a good chunk more. :#

I'd LOVE to see term limits for Senators.

Our President can only be there for 8 years max, so why not Senators and House members too. Nancy Pelosi has been up there for 30+ years. Give me a common sense break. I think they have ridiculous rules.

Let's have a President be allowed to run EVERY 4 years forever just like the others get to do.

How about elections every 6 years so some "working for the people" can get done instead of continuous fundraisers for party coffers.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
This discussion has been closed.