Identification of right & left speakers

I have recently purchased a pair of Polk SDA 1c studio speakers. They do not have the serial numbers nor the typical connection instruction in the back cover indicating which are eight of left speakers.

Any help out there?

Best Answers

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,548
    Answer ✓
    Take out the midwoofer drivers to figure out left and right. Mw6510 should be inside stereo driver mw6511 will be outside sda driver.
  • gimpod
    gimpod Posts: 1,793
    edited November 2018 Answer ✓
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Take out the midwoofer drivers to figure out left and right. Mw6510 should be inside stereo driver mw6511 will be outside sda driver.

Actually it's the reverse. The MW6511's are the inside stereo drivers and the MW6510's are the outside Dimensional drivers per the Polk schematic, Also they should be labled Left & Right on the back, you can download a manual here .

Come on guys you should know better! @F1nut I think all that black licorice is going to your head! Vinyl Jesse, Vinyl really have you been taking drugs, was there a zombie apocalypse back east, is the world going to end and no one bothered to tell me! MY GOD! what's next (Geoff James Nugent), known professionally as Jim Jefferies gets elected President!. Why Not?
    Post edited by gimpod on
    “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” ~ Mark Twain
  • gimpod
    gimpod Posts: 1,793
    Answer ✓
    Just busting your balls. : >:)>:)
    “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” ~ Mark Twain

Answers