Installing Together - 18 inch Aura Sound & (2) 15 Inch Phoenix gold

i honestly don't have much knowledge with car audio systems besides the Basie hook up. i have Ford Escape with (2) 15 inch Phoenix Golds not ported box Hooked up to just a small 750w amp. I dont have much knowledge & info on the specs ect these Sub-woofers. - I Just bought a 18 inch Aura Sound Sub-woofer was able find all the spec & info online. *I Am Looking for any input or info that will help me along as i work on installing these 3 big sub-woofers together. i Also need input on a affordable amp that can power all 3. vbqzx9jfcclx.jpg
kr00aammfuxr.jpg
4qphwhr7l1mz.jpg

Comments

• FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    In a word: don't. The 18 should be in it's own enclosure, and on it's own amp as it's TS specs will be significantly different than the 15s.
  • On top of that you will probably be drawing a TON of current which will be hard on the alternator. Just be careful with that.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member